Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263]   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 938298 times)
alvajames
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3930 on: March 05, 2023, 03:52:15 AM »

These are some of my random thoughts

The Phantom Menace is a better movie than Attack of the Clones.
The Last Jedi is the best movie in the sequel trilogy.
The Ewoks are one of the best parts of the original trilogy.
The Clone Wars animated series is better than any of the live-action Star Wars movies.
The Star Wars Holiday Special is so bad, it's good.
Boba Fett is overrated and doesn't deserve his cult following.
The prequel trilogy's political intrigue is actually interesting.
Darth Vader's "No!" in Revenge of the Sith is a powerful moment.
Star Wars Rebels is a better show than The Clone Wars.
The Mandalorian is overrated and lacks a compelling story.
Jar Jar Binks isn't as bad as people make him out to be.
Rogue One is the most overrated Star Wars movie.
The original trilogy's special effects have not aged well.
Rey is a poorly written and underdeveloped character.
The Star Wars franchise should focus on new stories and characters instead of relying on nostalgia.
The Star Wars prequels are better than the sequels.
The Jedi are actually villains, not heroes.
The Star Wars movies should have ended after Return of the Jedi.
The expanded universe should not be considered canon.
Anakin Skywalker's character arc is poorly executed in the prequels.
The Star Wars movies should not rely on lightsaber battles as a major part of the action.
The original trilogy's music is overrated compared to the prequels and sequels.
The Force Awakens is a rehash of A New Hope.
C-3PO is a useless character who adds nothing to the story.
The Star Wars prequels have a more complex and compelling story than the original trilogy.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3931 on: June 02, 2023, 09:31:29 PM »

I really think I want my Jedi/Sith cosplays to be Mirialan from now on....although I'm definitely way too blonde compared to the rest of the species. lol

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3932 on: December 14, 2023, 08:12:08 PM »

I really think I want my Jedi/Sith cosplays to be Mirialan from now on....although I'm definitely way too blonde compared to the rest of the species. lol
Or just do the head-covering that supposedly woven into the culture.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3933 on: December 15, 2023, 11:06:32 PM »

Or just do the head-covering that supposedly woven into the culture.

Well I was considering how the Jedi and Old Republic Sith generally recruited. Being plucked away from wherever as a baby, a certain disconnect from her actual culture is to be expected. Also my hair is actually mostly purple and blue now. lol

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3934 on: December 18, 2023, 08:45:21 PM »

Well I was considering how the Jedi and Old Republic Sith generally recruited. Being plucked away from wherever as a baby, a certain disconnect from her actual culture is to be expected. Also my hair is actually mostly purple and blue now. lol
I read up. The head covering is more to protect extra-sensory organs on the top of the head. Open air exposure irritates them. Hence why Luminara and Bariss cover their heads.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3935 on: December 19, 2023, 04:51:58 PM »

I read up. The head covering is more to protect extra-sensory organs on the top of the head. Open air exposure irritates them. Hence why Luminara and Bariss cover their heads.

I actually didn't know that... I wonder why so many others don't bother? I'll be looking into this.

(Sig by me!)

Tahk Amahd
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3936 on: April 14, 2024, 08:18:32 AM »

Oh, so long ago when I was playing a character in the star wars table-top rpg, I seem to recall there being a special and/or mythical yellow lightsaber that I believe was referred to as the "Penari Lightsaber". Does anyone ever remembering hearing about that? I do not think that it was just a fever dream. Hmmm.[/size]

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3937 on: April 15, 2024, 02:18:19 PM »

Oh, so long ago when I was playing a character in the star wars table-top rpg, I seem to recall there being a special and/or mythical yellow lightsaber that I believe was referred to as the "Penari Lightsaber". Does anyone ever remembering hearing about that? I do not think that it was just a fever dream. Hmmm.

No. However I did some research. You didn't dream it. Seems like they made up some really bad writing to come up with a game mechanic to wrench up the idea that a saber was unbeatable. More reliable old canon lore depict certain Sith crystals that were powerful enough to "break" the blades of lesser sabers.

Also......

If you want to make text glow or change size you need to sandwich it between the prompts.

To see how I did this, hit the 'Insert Quote' link at the end of this post.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: