Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Costume buying guide  (Read 176892 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »

@In, definitely check out Khloes for sure, most of my main costume is made by her, good stuff, FarFarAwayOutfitters isn't bad either, I have a dickey style inner tunic from them for my Sith and a natural obi from them as well =] Their obis are 90 inches long so can fit anyone really

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2018, 03:45:25 PM »

I found some good robes and tunic from Khloe's Custom shop as you two have mentioned.  Point!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2019, 07:54:47 PM »

I totally want one of these.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2019, 08:12:05 PM »

that is awesome I want one too! could even use on a Batman costume!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2019, 08:42:51 PM »

that is awesome I want one too! could even use on a Batman costume!
That was probably the original intent.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2019, 09:52:35 PM »

That was probably the original intent.

either that or a wookie.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »

either that or a wookie.
Eeeehhh.....maybe. He does offer the boxes in multiple colors.

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2019, 12:10:20 PM »

Where can I find this?!?!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2019, 07:14:11 PM »

Where can I find this?!?!
BionicConcepts on Etsy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2019, 08:07:10 AM »

I was shopping for costume upgrades of Etsy when I stumbled upon this shop:

Far Far Away Outfitters

If you are going the traditional or semi-traditional route for a Jedi/Sith cosplay this looks like the place to go. They have almost everything, in a wide assortment of colors, and for decent prices:

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2019, 04:54:29 PM »

I was shopping for costume upgrades of Etsy when I stumbled upon this shop:

Far Far Away Outfitters

If you are going the traditional or semi-traditional route for a Jedi/Sith cosplay this looks like the place to go. They have almost everything, in a wide assortment of colors, and for decent prices:

I used this seller for most of my Jedi costume and can say the service was great. They make stuff that can be Saber Guild, and Rebel Legion approved. Personally, I really like the texture of their “natural” fabric, which only comes in sort of an oatmeal color but can be dyed upon receiving if you want it different. Only complaint is their Obis are REALLY long and don’t include Velcro. I assume the length is to accommodate a large range of sizes though, and can be easily enough altered. Prices are also really good for the quality and product.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2019, 09:58:31 AM »

I used this seller for most of my Jedi costume and can say the service was great. They make stuff that can be Saber Guild, and Rebel Legion approved. Personally, I really like the texture of their “natural” fabric, which only comes in sort of an oatmeal color but can be dyed upon receiving if you want it different. Only complaint is their Obis are REALLY long and don’t include Velcro. I assume the length is to accommodate a large range of sizes though, and can be easily enough altered. Prices are also really good for the quality and product.
I spoke with them about how to size obies. They produce them long to accommodate "one size fits all". I plan on getting one and just plan to either tuck the end in the back or use my belt to hold it in place.

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2019, 05:27:12 PM »

I spoke with them about how to size obies. They produce them long to accommodate "one size fits all". I plan on getting one and just plan to either tuck the end in the back or use my belt to hold it in place.

one size fits all?Huh   Oh.  Never mind....   (I am WAY to big around for anything that fits "all"...)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »

one size fits all?Huh   Oh.  Never mind....   (I am WAY to big around for anything that fits "all"...)

You say that now. When they say one size fits ALL they mean it. Karm, PM measurement and I can check from mine if it will fit. I haven’t had time to cut and adjust yet so it’s still the same length

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »

I doubt you are 8' in circumference.

Their obies are cut 94" long.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: