Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I want a PS3 now  (Read 2579 times)
SithLord45
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -24

« on: December 21, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »

Hey everyone I thought I'd share something I recently discovered.  I'm not sure how long it's been out or if it even is yet but it makes me want a PS3 now.

Sly Cooper was a big part of my childhood and able to play all 3 of them again would be great.  I still have 2 for PS2 but seeing re mastered would be awesome.  Plus the 4th one is coming out and if I don't have a PS3 then 4 will be the only SC game I never got to play.

~Dark Side points would be appreciated~

JP47
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »

It's a great series. I never played it on the ps2 and tried the HD collection and boy did I miss out back in the day. Great games and excited for the 4th. The ps3 is a great system. I like it a lot. It's definitely worth it, not just for sly cooper but many other titles that are available Smiley

Raven RGB - sound             Bellicose AB - sound
Dark Prophecy V3 GB          Aeon LE V3 GB - sound
Phantom Initiate V3  AS      Initiate V3  DVA

SithLord45
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:20:59 PM »

Plus PS3 you can play online with other people for free.  With Xbox 360 you have to go out and but the cards which doesn't make any sense.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 08:33:40 PM »

Plus PS3 you can play online with other people for free.  With Xbox 360 you have to go out and but the cards which doesn't make any sense.

I like to believe that I'm paying for quality that I can't get with the free PS3 service Wink I don't know if that's true or not though, haha. Nice find though Smiley I remember back in elementary school my friends would always be talking about Sly Cooper. We would even create our own characters during recess and LARP with them on the fields. I never got around to playing the games though. Never once owned a PlayStation.

SithLord45
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 04:03:49 PM »

I like to believe that I'm paying for quality that I can't get with the free PS3 service Wink I don't know if that's true or not though, haha. Nice find though Smiley I remember back in elementary school my friends would always be talking about Sly Cooper. We would even create our own characters during recess and LARP with them on the fields. I never got around to playing the games though. Never once owned a PlayStation.

Oh you're missing out on a great series of games though.  If you ever get the chance to get a PS2 then get those games as fast as you can.  Tongue

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 06:04:32 PM »

Oh you're missing out on a great series of games though.  If you ever get the chance to get a PS2 then get those games as fast as you can.  Tongue

I would, but I plan on buying an NES next. I don't plan on making many console purchases after that, though the SNES would definitely be next in line.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: