Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of Initiate V3 With Sound  (Read 884 times)
Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« on: December 22, 2012, 09:25:04 PM »

So, my Initiate V3 came in the mail today, and I've been checking it out. I don't have a way to do a video review so I'll just put some text down instead.

First of all, I have to say I am very impressed by the shipping speed and handling of the lightsaber. It shipped very quickly and arrived pretty quickly as well. I have never had shipping come in so fast in my life before, so kudos to that.

As for the saber itself, the hilt is very fine. The two choke points are very comfortable and very handy. The saber is also just the right size to fit into my hands. As for the electronic qualities, the craftsmanship and precautions were very well done, and I must say I am impressed with how sturdy the lightsaber is in itself. The sound quality is absolutely phenominal, and the Obsidian Sound Fonts are pretty much 1:1 with my strokes and clashes. The saber itself is very light and airy, and easy to maneuver in a twirl or two. Also, the Blazing Red color is wonderfully appealing to the look.

The only issue I have with it, is nothing really. I do with the pommel at the bottom was vented rather than completely open, but I will be purchasing a new pommel at some point anyway. As for the emitter, I feel it is simple and clean, but I do wish it was MHS compatible. Maybe that is something to keep in mind if you do a Initiate V4? Also, a small side note, the LED rattles unless a blade or blade Plug is inserted into the hilt, but I can understand the technical reasons of that.

Overall, I am very appeased. I was glad to have found this company and it's craft. I will be informing the Empire of your worthy deeds. Also, I will take pictures as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:55:11 PM by Darth Kitsune » Logged

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »

The I V3 is awesome I just got my double light saber version of it. I also sent you an email on the forum mail check it out:)

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 06:05:33 PM »

Hello, my Dark Brother!

Sounds great; thank you very much for the review. Planning to buy the Initiate for my little girl (when I get clearance from my wife  Grin). Find a way to post some pics; it's so good to see Blazing Red sabers spreading in the galaxy !!!  Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: