Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Sentinel Part 1  (Read 1652 times)
Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« on: December 24, 2012, 03:53:03 AM »

Master Kast stood on the bridge of the Garuda as the pursuit of the Sith battle ship Aigaion took the Republic ship across the corners of the outer rim. Garuda had been chasing Aigaion for three weeks since the bombardment of Taris. Master Kast was tasked with disabling, boarding and retrieving the logs on the ship to assist in locating the Laviathan. On the last jump out of hyperspace the Garuda had come into firing range. As the Rebublic warship came into position the order to open fire came. ''Fire at will Captain. Concentrate all fire on the engines and the hyperdrive. I don't want to take any more chances.'' ''Aye, sir.'' Captain Marso replied. Captain  Maximilian Marso was Master Sato Kast's most trusted friend and ally. As the cannons and torpedo launchers ripped apart the engines and damaged the hyperdrive beyond repair, the Garuda moved into position and the boarding party prepared for what they must do next...

*Criticisms welcomed, good and bad. I'd prefer you to be blunt. If it sucks say it that way. I'll continue to post when I have time and have it written.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »

Master Kast stood on the bridge of the Garuda as the pursuit of the Sith battle ship Aigaion took the Republic ship across the corners of the outer rim. Garuda had been chasing Aigaion for three weeks since the bombardment of Taris. Master Kast was tasked with disabling, boarding and retrieving the logs on the ship to assist in locating the Laviathan. On the last jump out of hyperspace the Garuda had come into firing range. As the Rebublic warship came into position the order to open fire came. ''Fire at will Captain. Concentrate all fire on the engines and the hyperdrive. I don't want to take any more chances.'' ''Aye, sir.'' Captain Marso replied. Captain  Maximilian Marso was Master Sato Kast's most trusted friend and ally. As the cannons and torpedo launchers ripped apart the engines and damaged the hyperdrive beyond repair, the Garuda moved into position and the boarding party prepared for what they must do next...

*Criticisms welcomed, good and bad. I'd prefer you to be blunt. If it sucks say it that way. I'll continue to post when I have time and have it written.

Sorry for double post. I know it needs editing and expansion, this is just a rough draft so I can see what the feedback is for the storyline

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 05:20:30 PM »

Too short to really tell. Is it just a oneshot, or is there more?

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 09:08:35 PM »

There's gonna hopefully be a LOT more. That's more or less just the opener.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: