Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Insane Bane Sale!  (Read 3362 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: April 16, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »

We just got a new big shipment of Banes in and you know what that means.  BIG SALE TIME!!!  This sabers normal list price is $149.00 and it's worth every penny, it's a sweet saber.  We're putting it on sale for $109.00, nope this isn't a typo $109.00!!!  If you don't have one of these now is the time to pick one up, you won't see it any cheaper than this and you may not see a sale like this for a very long time.  And if that price wasn't bananas enough, the RGB option for the Bane is only $50!!!  This include all 7 color options and the Master Switch.  I guarantee the price of an RGB Bane will never be this low again.  This Spring it's all about the Bane.  Don't miss out!!! This sale ends on April 27th or when supply runs low.

Check out the sale here:

http://www.ultrasabers.com/product_p/stunt-bane.htm

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Stopher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »

Hi Deep

Clicked on your link and the price is still listed as $149 with the $90 RGB. Is there a specail code we need to put in at checkout?

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:51 AM »

This sale ends on April 27th or when supply runs low.

Stopher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 07:49:52 AM »

Ok sorry bit ahead of myself. Guess I'll see how my first order pans out to Australia then look at this bad boy and maybe another...omg stop looking at the shineys

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: