Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Few quick questions.  (Read 1103 times)
Araxis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 17, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »

I was looking to purchase a Phantom V2, because double-bladed sabers are just mmmmm mmmmm good Cheesy

I then got to thinking about how big the saber would be with 32" blades on either side, plus the hilt length. So I opted for the Initiate V2, same size blades, but cannot seem to find the option for UltraEdge Heavy Blades. So my question is, do the Phantom Initiate V2's not have the UltraEdge Heavy Blade option, or is it just out of stock for 32" blades?

Also, if I wanted to get a Covertec Wheel installed by Ultrasabers (cause I really don't want to mess up my saber lol), how would I go about doing that?

Thank you for any and all info I get Cheesy (and sorry for the newbie questions lol)

Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:31:11 AM »

I think you can request the ultraedged heavy grade later on in the purchase/check out. I believe you can e-mail them for that. The same goes for the covertec wheel/button. Just go to the Accessories section and click add to cart for that item and again send them a message saying that you want them to install the covertec wheel to your lightsaber(s). It might cost extra. I think 10 bucks or so. Hope this helps.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: