Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 10565 times)
reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« on: December 30, 2012, 01:23:08 AM »

Any Mincrafters out there?

I just picked up the PC version, and I'm planning on doing some building of worlds and such soon. Really want to see if I can't get some Star Wars ships made on planet, and maybe some Star Trek ones too, because, well, I'm a dork.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:13:06 AM »

Bout time this thread came out. I love minecraft.

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 04:48:44 AM »

Bout time this thread came out. I love minecraft.

I'm still learning, dying a lot. And discovered I need to just stay inside the cave at night instead of going after the bad guys

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 05:03:27 AM »

My friends and I built an entire town in the Xbox version of Minecraft. We hollowed out a mountain, built stairs leading up to it, and built a huge house inside of it, complete with a ridiculously complex minecart system. It also had a mob grinder with underground tunnels so that all of the goodies would be dropped off at our individual houses (except mine). I built a tree on top of a tree on top of a tree on top of another tree on top of even more trees and built myself a three-story tree house just for myself Grin

Alas, some guy started griefing and everyone except the original Admin got kicked out. Lame.

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »

Well if anyone wants to set up a server on PC and mess around let me know, just got done making a nice little cave for myself to have that one thing come in and blow it all to hell, but I survived.

Zephon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 118

Zephon Nosta - Jedi Sentinel

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 11:57:14 AM »

I play, been playing for nearly a year (my buddy got me into it, and he's been playing even longer).

We got our own server and everything.

Trick to staying a live at night, is stay out of the forests and jungles. Open plains and deserts are the safest as they have less for monsters to hide behind. If you have torches, designate a "safe zone" and light up the area in the four cardinal points, just wide enough that to keep monsters from spawning in your area, but far out enough that you can keep track of them as well.

Oh...and don't attack an Enderman unless you're near water or have a group of dogs with you (or if you have full armor and can attack relatively fast)

The Force Is The Blade Of The Heart.
            All Are Intertwined;
       The Crystal,
   The Blade,
The Jedi.
              You Are One.

Light Side Points Appreciated

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »

I play, been playing for nearly a year (my buddy got me into it, and he's been playing even longer).

We got our own server and everything.

Trick to staying a live at night, is stay out of the forests and jungles. Open plains and deserts are the safest as they have less for monsters to hide behind. If you have torches, designate a "safe zone" and light up the area in the four cardinal points, just wide enough that to keep monsters from spawning in your area, but far out enough that you can keep track of them as well.

Oh...and don't attack an Enderman unless you're near water or have a group of dogs with you (or if you have full armor and can attack relatively fast)

Yeah I ended up creating my own dwarven fortress in a moutainside, turned out pretty nicely, had my door and glass windows in the fortress, even with an internal stream and garden. Then I fenced in a nice area on the outside with a stone wall and a gate, then I dug into the mountain and walled it in just so I can summon monsters when I wanted to. Ended up fairly well. But like the dwarves in the lord of the rings, I ended up digging too deep and got blown up.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 07:33:28 PM »

I am starting an LP of minecraft if anyone is interested

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 09:08:39 PM »

Once I get a chance ill throw up my old server for you all to play on if you are interested.

Ill keep you posted!

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 06:25:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A</a>

one of the best, and saddest parody song about minecraft ever.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 05:37:55 AM »

I love CaptainSparklez and TryHardNinja so much. All of their Minecraft songs are amazing.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 07:31:04 AM »

the video itself gets me everytime, it's so sad.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 04:12:58 AM »

the video itself gets me everytime, it's so sad.

Yeah, it is. I can't wait 'till they continue the storyline in the next music video.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »

My friend and I recorded some skyblock episodes. We have four now, and plan on recording more.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_8SfEozZv4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_8SfEozZv4</a>

episode 1

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 03:50:36 AM »

Oh my gosh! I love Skyblocks. Thanks for sharing Smiley If I had the PC version, I would totally want to play with you.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: