Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Any New Colors From Ultra in the Near Future?  (Read 38122 times)
Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2011, 02:15:07 AM »

Wait...... they've made the (Red/Orange) "treatment" available?!  Shocked  was this just a personal favor to you?  or do I need to go check Ultra Sabers main website???

(forgive me if I missed something)
Drop Ultra a PM he'll take care of you

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2011, 02:22:56 AM »

a more purpely purple would be nice. instead of  a violet.

All you need do, my Brother of the Disturbed One's, is take a LIGHT BLUE color disk from the TCSS, and place it within the Blade Holder right over the light emitter, and then you get this Brilliantly Amazing Deep Purple:

http://www.starwarsspace.net/photo/the-martyrdom?context=user

Sorry, tried to post a pic from Star Wars Space, but the server is not cooperating  Undecided

But just follow the link and you will  Grin

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2011, 02:28:18 AM »

Okay, Awesome-Thanks  Cheesy

Just out of curiosity do they have a "Sentinel Yellow" treatment that I could send a pm about??? (Hoping Very Strongly) lol

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2011, 03:02:42 AM »

Okay, Awesome-Thanks  Cheesy

Just out of curiosity do they have a "Sentinel Yellow" treatment that I could send a pm about??? (Hoping Very Strongly) lol
Yeah just ask for yellow when you buy a saber, buy a SRD VA or AB (RGB LEDs) LED and ask instead to recieve yellow in the comments on your order Grin
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 03:52:27 AM by Ryuyee » Logged

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2011, 03:09:00 AM »

Vader style

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3_PECr1VI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3_PECr1VI</a>

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2011, 03:14:23 AM »

i don't know they seem pretty busy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TEbUJZiDZs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TEbUJZiDZs</a>

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2011, 03:50:07 AM »

Yeah just ask for yellow when you buy a saber, but SRB VA or AB (RGB LEDs) and ask instead to recieve yellow in the comments on your order Grin

Brother, You Just Made My Night!!!  Wink  Cheesy

I'm going after a Dark Liberator with a Yellow Blade Right Now  Cheesy!!!!!!!!!

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2011, 03:53:27 AM »

Nice post pics when you get it!!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »

Nice post pics when you get it!!

You Got It!!!  Wink

Starkilller
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2011, 08:27:04 AM »

Regards the true purple VA, you can just put a note in your order comments for ultra to put a little more resistance on the red. That's what I did for my Shock LE, makes an awesome colour. Regards the yellow, I'm sure I've seen someone do a review of a yellow shock LE. Ultrasabers are very helpful  Smiley

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2011, 03:27:15 PM »

Brother, You Just Made My Night!!!  Wink  Cheesy

I'm going after a Dark Liberator with a Yellow Blade Right Now  Cheesy!!!!!!!!!

Hey Wraith, sorry i didn't see your post before, but it looks like everyone answered you pretty well.  Also, you won't be disappointed in the yellow if it is anything like the yellow that is made with the RGB sabers!  It's just a little golden, but it is a very vibrant yellow.  It's pretty cool that for only 5 bucks anyone can order a pretty custom color.

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2011, 04:25:28 AM »

Hey Wraith, sorry i didn't see your post before, but it looks like everyone answered you pretty well.  Also, you won't be disappointed in the yellow if it is anything like the yellow that is made with the RGB sabers!  It's just a little golden, but it is a very vibrant yellow.  It's pretty cool that for only 5 bucks anyone can order a pretty custom color.

Oh no worries Brother, I am trying to bring together the funds as I speak to get the Dark Liberator with the Golden Yellow, unfortunately it seems that every time I turn around, there is some unexpected expense hitting me where it hurts  Cry.

But rest assured, as soon as I get this beautiful saber I crave, I will be posting some Nice Pics  Wink

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »

The Shock LE in Sentinal Yellow was mine:) And I'm still in love with it, it's one of my favorite sabers. The yellow is very bright, and easily holds up next to my regular shock in guardian blue. I definately wish they would make Sentinal Yellow and Pyrestone orange available as standard colors, they're both gorgeous. I've got a set of wraiths in Pyrestone, and the color is amazing. It's such a vivid shade of orange that the blades look like they're giving off heat!

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »

I agree, I couldn't be more happy with my Pyrestone sabers.  I almost kind of like that the Sentinel Yellow, Pyrestone, and bluer VA are custom colors though.  It helps to stand out when most of the masses don't even know its available. 

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Yetzirahaeon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2012, 04:29:04 AM »

If you end up getting that please post pics, that'd look wild.

a deep navy blue would be a cool saber, but I don't know if that's realistic, you can't have dark light unfortunately... (thinking about black saber)
   Hmmm.  A black anodized handle and ebony saber for an invisible dark sith ninja?  I can see a new villain manifesting-- A stealth sith with an insidious plan....

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: