Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Collectors Edition Prophecy Blazing Red  (Read 10180 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »

The shine is amazing, but personally I find it TOO pretty to customize. For the AOTC conversion, I would recommend the raw finish. That will also make it easier to get a matching emitter shroud to put on it, I would think. Be sick to see that done! Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Mattayz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »

The lower thumbscrew. Larger one of the pair, for easier reference. There is a retention bolt inside it. You take the thumbscrew off, then unscrew the retention bolt. To re-insert the blade you screw in the retention bolt, then screw the thumbscrew back on. NEVER assume that the thumbscrew will tighten the retention bolt because it never does. lol

Cheers mate, i thought that was it, but i didnt wanna risk pulling it apart too early

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 04:34:16 PM »

if you want, someone on fxsabers.com converted his to an Anakin. He even has a step by step "how I did it." Posted.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Stopher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 09:05:58 AM »

Good to hear that UltrsSabers shipping to OZ is nice and fast. I myself just order a CE Prophecy in RGB, and I must agree they look absolutely fabulous.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 04:14:16 AM »

Hey, I was Strongly Contemplating ordering a CE Prophecy with an Arctic Blue Blade in the near future, and wanted to ask you what you thought of the length of the hilt?  I have herd that the Prophecy-Dark Prophecy-and Collectors Edition Prophecy are sort of on the short side, length wise.  Haven't seen this in person, but I'm slightly worried about it.  I have an RGB Prophecy and I am happy with the hilt, but I know that it is probably a little longer than the normal version. 

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 02:06:42 AM »

Hey, I was Strongly Contemplating ordering a CE Prophecy with an Arctic Blue Blade in the near future, and wanted to ask you what you thought of the length of the hilt?  I have herd that the Prophecy-Dark Prophecy-and Collectors Edition Prophecy are sort of on the short side, length wise.  Haven't seen this in person, but I'm slightly worried about it.  I have an RGB Prophecy and I am happy with the hilt, but I know that it is probably a little longer than the normal version. 
The Prophecy hilt is 10 inches long from the pommel to the tip of the slanted emitter. Just measured mine. Grin

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Mattayz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 09:16:44 AM »

As is stated above its 10 inches. However the length is still perfect regardless of the actual length. You can still hold the saber with one or two hands and it wont over/under balance. Do you actually duel?

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 02:57:47 AM »

The Prophecy hilt is 10 inches long from the pommel to the tip of the slanted emitter. Just measured mine. Grin

I appreciate it  Wink

In regards to your question Mattayz, yes I have dueled in the past, I ran a group of folks that dueled down here in DFW, the group has since dissolved, and I now buy sabers almost 100% for display.

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 01:30:52 AM »

i love the nickel plating, i think it just looks great

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 01:06:34 AM »

i ordered my prophecy the other day cannot wait till it gets here

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 09:24:28 PM »

nice saber... think i might get one with an obsidian sound board soon.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: