Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Poser Renders  (Read 912 times)
reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« on: January 06, 2013, 08:19:43 AM »

Alright I've almost completely redone my Poser Library, and its actually probably twice as large as it was before.

But I don't have a list of all of the people who I was supposed to do renders for, so if you do want a render, you can post it here, or message me.

Everything is free of charge it may or may not take a while to do, depending on how complex your character is (for example, a Nautuan's are a total pain).

People I do remember being on the list:

Ben (Pasbe)
Rogue (Ashana)
Severus (Severus)
Rifter (Rifter)
Kham (Kham)

And I'm redoing Lucien so I can do a master/apprentice pic.

Notes: I have 10x the content for females than males.

I have the materials for Twi'leks (Female, might be able to modify it for male), Cathar (female), Zabrack (male.female), Cyborg, Togrotta (Female, may be able to modify it for male), I am designing a Natuan, (male/female) just working on the face that is a pain right now.

If it is a species that requires just recoloring/tattooing of characters I can probably pull it off.

I have a decent selection of light sabers, can custom do a tonfa, I have a light whip, have a ton of other martial weapons, and range weapons (Star Wars, and generic that will work for a custom job), R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 droids, Medical droid, Clone Wars cannon fodder droid, A-Wing, B-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing, Star Destroyer, Blockade Runner, generic ships, and a few others that I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: