Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413391 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 11:12:06 PM »

Ohh okay. cool. Keep updates about your Bellicose. Go ahead and shoot the other fonts at us. xp You can go to your likings with these ones if you want. Though here are some ideas. for one of them, I think Ataru was the broad style yeah? You could do medium swings and impacts, and for Makashi do quicker swings and higher pitched impacts. I don't know if that would work but eh. Just some ideas.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2013, 12:21:00 AM »

Ohh okay. cool. Keep updates about your Bellicose. Go ahead and shoot the other fonts at us. xp You can go to your likings with these ones if you want. Though here are some ideas. for one of them, I think Ataru was the broad style yeah? You could do medium swings and impacts, and for Makashi do quicker swings and higher pitched impacts. I don't know if that would work but eh. Just some ideas.

I was thinking the same things. To get the sounds right, I'll be observing my masters' videos on TPLA on mute, and I'll make sounds to the actions they demonstrate. I'll keep you in the loop about my Bellicose over email.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2013, 12:46:51 AM »

Okay. Cool. So you're going to watch videos from them but still use custom sounds? Like kind of match the sounds to the movements?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2013, 01:25:22 AM »

Okay. Cool. So you're going to watch videos from them but still use custom sounds? Like kind of match the sounds to the movements?

Yeah, that's the idea. I don't want to exactly do 'foley' for the videos I'm watching (make the sounds match the videos precisely), but as I'm one of their knights in exile, I was going to watch them anyway, so I might as well get an idea of how the strokes should sound by watching Masters Nonymous and VorNach lay down what I'm supposed to be learning. Two birds, my friend...  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »

Cool. Can't wait to hear the final result for the Ataru font. =]

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2013, 05:04:27 AM »

Hello all! NinjaJesus has kindly offered us all a Clone wars font. Here she be: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/CloneWarsNinjaJesus.zip

Keep em coming, and feel free to PM me if you would like me to review/help you post your custom fonts.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2013, 05:55:44 AM »

Clone Wars font is so cool. I really like everything about it. I have poweron3 and poweroff2, and lockup2 I believe. The swings and impacts are cool too. Keep them lightsaber themed fonts coming. Cheesy

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »

Guys, these fonts are all awesome!  Never expected to see this much in so little time. 

Thanks soo very much!  Keep up the great work.  Looking forward to more!

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2013, 02:21:46 PM »

Dear Mods!

Just an idea:

I don't know how you earn "titles" in your profile, but after the last weeks (and many a memorable review on sound fonts) I would propose to grant our fellow forum member EeRocKk a title, something like "Presenter of the Obsidian Order".

What do you think???

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »

Dear Mods!

Just an idea:

I don't know how you earn "titles" in your profile, but after the last weeks (and many a memorable review on sound fonts) I would propose to grant our fellow forum member EeRocKk a title, something like "Presenter of the Obsidian Order".

What do you think???

I don't know how you earn them either.  Since Obsidian Order is something greatly related to the Owner, I say something more like Saberforum Font Tester.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2013, 02:26:58 AM »

Knight of the Obisidian Order would be cool too and kind of keeps the theme. Thanks guys.

On that note, NinjaJesus strikes again! Enter the Episode III font: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/EpisodeIIINinjaJesus.zip

Ricos
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -48

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2013, 04:02:34 AM »

Just a suggestion? Anyone think about doing a Space Balls Schwartz sound font yet? lol

Bellicose DVA...Obsidian
Overlord BR...Obsidian
Overlord BR
Dominix LE v3 CG
Dark Initiate v2 GB...son
Initiate LE v3 CG...nephew
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 AS...son

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2013, 04:22:38 AM »

Now available for download: DarthKitsune's One Winged Angel themed saber font!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/OneWingedAngelDarthKitsune.zip

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2013, 04:27:51 AM »

Just a suggestion? Anyone think about doing a Space Balls Schwartz sound font yet? lol

I just got all of the stuff that I need for making fonts set up today so I may try working on that and another one tomorrow and over the weekend then I'll send them to eerockk.  They might not be too good but this will be my first time working with it so I'll do my best.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2013, 06:00:01 AM »

@Ricos. I came up with the idea. I love Space Balls. xp Can't wait to hear the goofy font. Though some of their saber sounds did sound kinda cool. Well. I asked if anyone would be interested in a Space Balls font and a few people were interested. This is becoming a popular thread. Glad more lightsaber themed fonts are being released for us. Still loving the new Clone Wars font. Its on my Bellicose at the moment until something new and cool comes out. Look out for an Ataru font post here soon and maybe a Makashi. No details though. We need a Shien/Djem so font too speaking of.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: