Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413374 times)
Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »

What is the maximum length for a lock up

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »

What is the maximum length for a lock up

Any length if the file stays under 900kb

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »

Darth Nekesus presents: Dubstep Duel of the Fates https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/DubstepDuelOfTheFatesDarthNekesus.zip

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2013, 05:52:46 AM »

My brother would love that font. Hes a dubstep kinda guy. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Neutrinovore
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2013, 10:43:36 AM »

I've downloaded and listened to most of these fonts, and while I'm certainly glad that quite a few people are working to make new saber fonts, I must say that I still haven't found one that's as good overall as the default obsidian font. Yeah, there's a cool hum on one font, and then maybe some nice clash or swing sounds on another, and perhaps a third one has the best power-up and -down sounds, but... Well when you try to mix and match them, it sounds AWFUL. The sounds have to flow smoothly together to sound good, and a lot of these fonts aren't well-integrated by themselves, let alone if you try to mix & match. Finally, every font I've tried other than the stock obsidian font is either staticky with a lot of hiss, is just plain tinny sounding, or too quiet. Or a combination of all of the above. Anyhow, it's not like I don't appreciate the effort of everyone who's put together a font package on here, I really do. But I'm still waiting for the PERFECT font package. Perfect for me, that is. Smiley

May the force be with everyone here on Saberforum!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2013, 01:42:57 AM »

I have full on Episode III font for my Bellicose and it works perfectly.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

zombie668
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Rockstar!

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2013, 02:46:47 PM »

I was thinking (since I have 0.00 skill in making these fonts) a font based on the ROTJ speeder bike sound might be fun. Also, maybe a TIE Fighter font. Just now I thought that a Pod racer font might be rad too. Im seeing all kinds of fonts here but the vheicles in the movies had pretty dope sounds. Like the Concussion bombs from Jango Fett's ship in the astroid fiels is my favorite all time ship sound.. Anyone feeling Spry? Wanna do one that is crazy legit?

"Evil will always overcome good, Because good is DUMB." -Dark Helmet

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2013, 03:05:21 PM »

I was thinking (since I have 0.00 skill in making these fonts) a font based on the ROTJ speeder bike sound might be fun. Also, maybe a TIE Fighter font. Just now I thought that a Pod racer font might be rad too. Im seeing all kinds of fonts here but the vheicles in the movies had pretty dope sounds. Like the Concussion bombs from Jango Fett's ship in the astroid fiels is my favorite all time ship sound.. Anyone feeling Spry? Wanna do one that is crazy legit?

These sounds could be added to a saber font to give it such a theme. That would be pretty cool. I like the idea of hearing a speederbike or pod racer in the background. I'd most likely pump up my wife's bike tires and ride up the street with this on my saber like some kind of perverse Valkyrie Jedi.  Grin

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »

Gundam Wing sound font? Point just for that, Big Boss Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »

I can't seem to put a good set of sounds for the Gundam Wing font or I'd demo it. I want it to sound like Hero's blade.

zombie668
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Rockstar!

« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »

These sounds could be added to a saber font to give it such a theme. That would be pretty cool. I like the idea of hearing a speederbike or pod racer in the background. I'd most likely pump up my wife's bike tires and ride up the street with this on my saber like some kind of perverse Valkyrie Jedi.  Grin

You and me both!! Jousting perhaps?
 The Rev up and "WWw000OOoooooooooooo..." of the speeder as it races off is awesome!!!

"Evil will always overcome good, Because good is DUMB." -Dark Helmet

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2013, 06:49:31 PM »

Still loving these fonts.  Thanks for making them available everyone!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2013, 08:15:31 PM »

I can't seem to put a good set of sounds for the Gundam Wing font or I'd demo it. I want it to sound like Hero's blade.
Yeah, that was the first sound font I ever made and it was meant as more of a collection of sounds that went well together from the show. I still haven't been able to capture sounds for a blade hum.
I've been meaning to work on it, but school and other stuff have kept me from completing it so it will likely be a long while before i ever get around to it.  Undecided

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2013, 04:08:17 AM »

I would just like to see it re-done with all the energy sword sounds. I'll try and hook you up with a good sounding video. =]

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2013, 04:53:31 AM »

Hi everyone! Here is Darth Nekesus's Dubstep Imperial March font. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/DubstepImperialMarchDarthNekesus.zip

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: