Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413389 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2013, 11:32:40 PM »

So for the saber themed fonts that has multiple powerons, can you have multiple powerons on the saber or would that take up too much space? Also since the Count Dooku font was made can someone do the sounds from Obi-wan's and Anakin's sabers when they fought in Episode II in the hanger? xp I know the poweroffs would be hard to get. Call it like the Arena Font or something. Just a suggestion. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »

Here is Luke's ROTJ sound font by NinjaJesus! https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/LukeROTJNinjaJesus.zip

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »

Possible new font from me coming soon. I worked hard on it. xp Sent the files off to Eerockk to review/fix up if needed. I think you guys will like my font. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2013, 11:37:21 PM »

Email sent, my friend... this will be done before I sleep tonight. Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2013, 11:59:16 PM »

I think the people will like the new font. Lol. Took me half an hour to get the hum just right. xp

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2013, 01:23:55 AM »

Oh and finding the right lock up to work with was murder. Lol. Now I know what you guys go through all the time when making fonts just to get them to sound right.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »

Oh and finding the right lock up to work with was murder. Lol. Now I know what you guys go through all the time when making fonts just to get them to sound right.

You have NO idea.  Or maybe you do...  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2013, 02:32:56 AM »

I kinda get what you guys go through dude. Everything is murder really. x.x Its fun though once you get the ideas down and going. Eerockk should have the font up here soon. Just wanted to get everything all cleared up, fixed, and some pitch changes done so everything matches the theme I wen't for. Oh and the HZ and bits saved right. Audacity never saves it right for me for some reason. xp Like I'll have to go back and re-do the 16 bit but the 48000 thing stays the same. So that's why I just send my files over to Eerockk so its all done right. But this font is done by me. Its got 6 swings and 6 impacts this time and even a double swing thing like some of the Starkiller fonts. Thought it'd go well with the Clan style font. I think you guys will like the boot up too. =] If you guys have request for just a general Sith font let me know and I'll work on that this week too. It was already planned anyway. Just gotta find some good Dark Side sounds to work with or just change the pitches like I did with the Jedi font. Give me ideas though. =]

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2013, 01:14:24 PM »

Email sent, my friend... this will be done before I sleep tonight. Cheesy

Addressing my own post here: The font's ready to go, but I had to take care of some issues lagging over from the weekend. (It took all of my strength to cancel and close my 'rage post' instead of posting it in the venting thread - believe me; a mod would have axed it within minutes).

I think I got that business sorted out and will get to this tonight. Sorry that I said I'd do this and didn't. That's kinda not like me at all, and it will be done ASAP.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »

We just need hugs. Lol. Guy hugs aren't bad. xp But its all good though. No rush. Rather have the font done right than messed up you know. Not that you'd mess up on anything. xp

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2013, 04:46:31 PM »

We just need hugs.

Rather have the font done right than messed up you know. Not that you'd mess up on anything. xp

Hugs work for me... thanks go out to my wife for that one!

My head was not in the game, and that's when mistakes would happen. I'm just in a better spot right now to do the job properly. Thanks though, man!  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2013, 05:30:53 PM »

That's good. Probably just needed some sleep. Glad this font files worked around for you this time. I felt bad last time when your Bellicose blew. Felt like It was my fault. x.x

DarkJediKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

The Force Will Be With You…..Always

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »

quick question chaps ive seen multiple sound fonts on this thread under the same name EG Luke ROTJ by NinjaJesus just wondering if the more recent version of the font is an updated one ?

Smiley

A Lightsaber Is Apart Of You Are Without It Your Incomplete

Graflex SE - AB
Prophecy - SY - GB
Dark Prophecy - BR
Archon 2.1 - EG
Reaper - AS

LSP please Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »

The Luke ROTJ font was made specifically for Obsidian.

DarkJediKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

The Force Will Be With You…..Always

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »

that doesnt really answer my question >.< so to further my example , on page 1 theres a luke ROTJ font and then another Luke ROTJ font on page 9 is the one on page 9 an updated version or is it the same as page 1 ? sorry for any confusion Smiley

A Lightsaber Is Apart Of You Are Without It Your Incomplete

Graflex SE - AB
Prophecy - SY - GB
Dark Prophecy - BR
Archon 2.1 - EG
Reaper - AS

LSP please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: