Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413455 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2014, 08:52:47 AM »

Hope to see some more saber themed fonts since I'm able to keep my Bellicose with sound after all. =] Maybe a new era Jedi/Sith style font? Both sides having both sounds and such like say the TOR font.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2014, 01:20:30 PM »

Having just watched the Umbara episodes of Clone Wars, I'm hyped about using the Pong Krell font - It's so cool it's available already Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2014, 12:54:00 AM »

I just grabbed Lord Vanes - Vader font, Eerock's Kit Fisto font and NinaJesus's Qui Gon font and I have to say the combination of them all is awesome !

I do love the fonts themselves as a set but obviously you get a unique sound with the mix.

I love the Kit Fisto set up as it is all quick and very "responsive" clashes

I really like Lord Vanes - Vader Hum and power down  swings / clashes

I love power-on 4 from Ninja Jesus Qui Gon …

Just trying to give credit to them all !

Awesome custom fonts !

My PO bellicose has a very industrial mix of Sith / Jedi feel to it

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2014, 08:43:24 AM »

I asked Errockk to make me a personal font since I can't on this laptop for some reason so hopefully that gets done soon. I told him he can upload it here as well if he wants. =] I think you guys will like the idea.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2014, 02:22:55 PM »

I asked Errockk to make me a personal font since I can't on this laptop for some reason so hopefully that gets done soon. I told him he can upload it here as well if he wants. =] I think you guys will like the idea.

If I have time, man. My computer's firewire port isn't seeing the soundcard I have plugged in to it, so recording/modding might not be easy, or even fun for me at this point. I have a lot of non-saber duties to get to as well, along with my TPLA training stuff that I've not been putting the time in that I would like to. It's a good idea, but I won't have time to start a font from scratch.

If you found me some base sounds, I might be able to piece something together.  Wink

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2014, 09:58:00 AM »

Already sent you tons of files even for you to work with. Tongue As you already saw though. Lol. Watch out for a Tobas personal font here soon guys. =]

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2014, 01:37:13 PM »

If I have time, man. My computer's firewire port isn't seeing the soundcard I have plugged in to it, so recording/modding might not be easy, or even fun for me at this point. I have a lot of non-saber duties to get to as well, along with my TPLA training stuff that I've not been putting the time in that I would like to. It's a good idea, but I won't have time to start a font from scratch.

If you found me some base sounds, I might be able to piece something together.  Wink

Take it from me, this guy is busy as hell.  If you knew all the TPLA stuff he's been doing lately, you'd understand.  I don't know how he gets anything done at all, with the stuff on his plate!

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »

Take it from me, this guy is busy as hell.  If you knew all the TPLA stuff he's been doing lately, you'd understand.  I don't know how he gets anything done at all, with the stuff on his plate!

That said, please make any requests for fonts and reviews that you would normally make of me. Only my turnaround times for video uploading is affected.

We apprentices are going to be pretty sore soon, eh Master Nero?  Grin

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2014, 06:13:52 PM »

Got a new one here! Wooot!

EeRocKK's "Zren Tobas Light and Dark Side Saber Fonts" https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85768751/ZTSoundfonts.zip

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2014, 11:28:08 PM »

I think you guys will like both. =] Tell me what you think of our idea. Some of you guys should do your own personal font requests too. Would be cool to get a new trend going on.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2014, 03:47:56 AM »

i have just DL some more fonts to play with as time goes by, i will try to match them as best i can with my emerald 4 channel and RGBW pulse for a proper energy flux with each font as i test them out and i will take color ideas.. let me know

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17270.15

that is the link for the forums page that i will post these said trial of each sound font with the emerald pulsing... again feel free to drop some color requests

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:05 PM »

I realize it's been over a year but has the mysterious hum static issue mentioned on the first page (silent fonts) been solved by anyone? Is there a way to keep the other effects but just disable the hum (for illuminated display purposes)?

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2014, 10:18:41 PM »

I realize it's been over a year but has the mysterious hum static issue mentioned on the first page (silent fonts) been solved by anyone? Is there a way to keep the other effects but just disable the hum (for illuminated display purposes)?

The silent font produces zero sound at all. The background static seems to be a part of the Obsidian, but disappears completely with a sound font loaded in. Our best bet for true silence is to upload any font you like, but lower the volume on each font, or the master volume with the new launcher. It was a nice idea while it lasted. Try the silent font and kill the volume - the silent font with the volumes set to zero should work perfectly.

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2014, 09:15:02 PM »

The silent font produces zero sound at all. The background static seems to be a part of the Obsidian, but disappears completely with a sound font loaded in. Our best bet for true silence is to upload any font you like, but lower the volume on each font, or the master volume with the new launcher. It was a nice idea while it lasted. Try the silent font and kill the volume - the silent font with the volumes set to zero should work perfectly.

That worked great, thanks!

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

eerockk
Knight Commander