Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 415514 times)
Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2014, 06:52:26 PM »

Quick question, when a new font is made and put on this thread is it put in the first post for ease of finding? Just curious if I need to comb through the whole thread or not. Thanks guys!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2014, 06:54:35 PM »

Quick question, when a new font is made and put on this thread is it put in the first post for ease of finding? Just curious if I need to comb through the whole thread or not. Thanks guys!!

The first post in this thread should have them all, but I'm not sure if it's been kept up to date with the new additions. I will always post the Dropbox links here when a new one released though, and usually below the review itself. If you can't find something, please let us know here, or me by PM.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »

Will definitely do that! By the way I trust you with obsidian eerockk, is there a font that is loud yet with a slightly more bassy pitch to it then the default sound? I put black star on my saber but I'm thinking I want something that sounds a bit more jedi. Any suggestions?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2014, 11:02:49 PM »

Will definitely do that! By the way I trust you with obsidian eerockk, is there a font that is loud yet with a slightly more bassy pitch to it then the default sound? I put black star on my saber but I'm thinking I want something that sounds a bit more jedi. Any suggestions?

I am a huge fan of the Clone Wars and the Ep I: Qui-Obi fonts. They're both very well pieced together.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2014, 12:17:18 AM »

We should work on this font idea. I like the idea also of a Jedi font that sounds more bassy and loud like Aurick said.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2014, 06:02:32 AM »

How about a Darth Maul Clone Wars series font? I always thought his saber sounded different and cool in the Clone Wars series. We have a Savage font so why not?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2014, 06:32:43 AM »

Thanks guys. I downloaded the quigon and was trying to write it to the saber when it all went wrong, I don't know what I did but now my saber won't even turn on... Just changed the battery's yesterday. I'll try in the morning but I may have to email deep, unless you guys have had something like this happen?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »

Thanks guys. I downloaded the quigon and was trying to write it to the saber when it all went wrong, I don't know what I did but now my saber won't even turn on... Just changed the battery's yesterday. I'll try in the morning but I may have to email deep, unless you guys have had something like this happen?

It sounds like a battery thing. This might also happen if you unplugged the saber before closing the launcher. With fresh batts, try again, and all should be well.

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2014, 02:46:51 PM »

Thank you eerockk, It was the batteries but then I did something else to it and now I have no sound but lights..... Lol when I get home from work tonight I'll give it another go. I asked in another thread but is there a thread on proper obsidian procedure that I overlooked?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2014, 04:28:43 PM »

Thank you eerockk, It was the batteries but then I did something else to it and now I have no sound but lights..... Lol when I get home from work tonight I'll give it another go. I asked in another thread but is there a thread on proper obsidian procedure that I overlooked?

Hey Aurick! I think it's been posted numerous times in various spots. I'll gladly repost the knowledge below:

Best Obsidian Practices Checklist:

1. Always use 100% freshly charged batteries - do not compromise on this step!
2. Turn the saber on before connecting the USB cable
3. Always empty the fonts that are on the right side of the Launcher window before adding your own font set, even if you're just adding the default Obsidian font
4. Do one thing at a time: If you're doing a settings change and a font change, do this in two steps, not all together in one shot
5. When finished with the Launcher, always close the Launcher first with the saber powered on
6. After the launcher has been closed, disconnect the USB cable, then turn the saber off

If the sound font fails to upload, click OK on the "Connection Lost" dialog, and immediately start at step 3 above with another font.

If your saber lights up but makes no sound, it should be working but just needs another font set loaded in. This has happened to me on numerous occasions with no ill-effect. You should be good.

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2014, 06:43:48 PM »

Oh my goodness haha ok I will study this and put it to practice tonight! So glad for this, point to you eerockk!!! I appreciate you putting my worries to rest as well!!! If I could give more than one point I'd give ten, cheers!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Telligent
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2014, 05:22:38 AM »

There is a sound font by NovaStar that I really like. Does anybody know how to get my hands on his Plasma Sword sound font? If so, please help me out. DS points are always appreciated.

Dark side points are always appreciated.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2014, 12:03:31 AM »

Or maybe we can get our own plasma sword type font made.

Telligent
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #223 on: April 22, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »

Or maybe we can get our own plasma sword type font made.
I definitely like this idea. Would be really nice.

Dark side points are always appreciated.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2014, 03:20:24 AM »

@Aurick. Or try re-loading all the Obsidian defaults, test the saber before anything, then if all is well you can re-download the fonts you want. I had to do this once.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: