Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413373 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »

So kind of a Kylo Ren sound basically. Cool. I can't test it right now. Plus I don't have a Flamberge yet Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »

Has anyone managed to make a Kylo Ren font yet, since his FX Lightsaber is out now?

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Nivekian13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #287 on: October 24, 2015, 01:21:29 AM »

Has anyone managed to make a Kylo Ren font yet, since his FX Lightsaber is out now?

I am really shocked no one has yet.

Wolfram-Creative.com Custom props & masks

xnibotx
Force Sensitive

« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2015, 03:15:21 AM »

Their is a Kylo Ren/Force Awakens sound font for prizm sabers. We need to convert it over for Obsidian. If you want to know what I am talking about look up DARK FISTO in YouTube and check it out. Sounds amazing. If anyone makes this or knows where to get it please PM me.

Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2015, 08:26:45 AM »

Most fonts  (and a few on here) made for Plecter products are available to buy but they don't like free distribution. Every time someone pirates a sound font, you make Mad Cow sad.

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2015, 02:08:03 PM »

Well, I'm gonna try my hand at it. At the very least, I'm gonna get a startup and activation sound made. Startup is already done, just gotta convert it.

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2015, 06:09:47 PM »

I've paid for sound fonts made by "other guys". If you're looking for something specific or just a new one, they are super high quality. For the amount of work it takes to create a quality font like those its not much to pay.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #292 on: October 31, 2015, 07:41:51 PM »

Ok, guys, I finished the Kylo Ren soundfont using the SFX from a youtube video. However, it's not as fluid as I would like. Still haven't smoothed out the pauses between each sound. Can someone tell me how to do that? I trimmed it as close as I could in Audacity.

Anyways, here's two downloads. One for the sound font in LSU format, the other in 16 Bit WAV format, ready for converting, but you can edit them as you desire.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/htAhbvA4ba/Kylo_Ren_Soundfont.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/k1yHN0WXba/Kylo_Ren_SFX_WAV.html?

So, enjoy!

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Josh12730
Force Sensitive

« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »

Is there a way to demo the font on my computer before installing to the card?

The Eld
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »

However, it's not as fluid as I would like. Still haven't smoothed out the pauses between each sound. Can someone tell me how to do that? I trimmed it as close as I could in Audacity.

I'd like to know how to do this as well! I have a few fonts I purchased, thinking they would be plug and play, but they need a lot of smoothing out. I don't know if it's because I made them to be Obsidian V4 compatible or whatever, but I'm trying real hard with little success. I tweeked the volume levels, and that helped the transition somewhat, but there is still a noticeable changeover between the hum and swing sounds. There is also a pause between startup and hum. Any ideas, or tutorials out there?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2015, 07:25:38 AM »

The only way to preview sound fonts is to use the sound wizard in the Obsidian launcher and plug each font into the "power on" slot(as an example) and preview them there. I would suggest doing this with headphones to get the most accurate feel for each sound.

I purchased a few fonts too, the one I tweaked and converted to .lsu sounds amazing. The second one I tweaked and left as .wav(because the V4 board takes them) sounds choppy and quiet. Was very disappointed, but I think if I convert it all the way to .lsu this might clean it up to the level of the first one.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Moahdiche
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

Devil by the Deed

« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »

Is there anyone that can give me a hand? I love eerockk's Kit Fisto sound font, accept for one small problem. Right at the beginning of the hum there is a slight click that plays, this wouldn't be an issue accept that every time one of the swing fonts kicks in the hum stop so it can play that click then starts again. Kind of ruins the hum for me. I would imagine if you had an audio editor you could simply remove the first second or two of the hum and fix the problem, but I don't know, don't have an audio editor, and don't have those skills.

So basically is there anyone out there who can do that for me? I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2015, 03:42:45 PM »

Is there anyone that can give me a hand? I love eerockk's Kit Fisto sound font, accept for one small problem. Right at the beginning of the hum there is a slight click that plays, this wouldn't be an issue accept that every time one of the swing fonts kicks in the hum stop so it can play that click then starts again. Kind of ruins the hum for me. I would imagine if you had an audio editor you could simply remove the first second or two of the hum and fix the problem, but I don't know, don't have an audio editor, and don't have those skills.

So basically is there anyone out there who can do that for me? I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!

As far as I remember, I fixed that. Are these the files you're using?

And thanks, Moahdiche! This bad boy is still on my Bellicose to this day. Smiley
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85768751/KitFistoEeRocKK.zip

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Moahdiche
Knight Lance Corporal

Devil by the Deed

« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2015, 02:06:34 AM »

OMG! Thank you so much! The new link fixed it. I was using the link from the first page which apparently is the old link. I am totally in love with this sound font, thank you so much!

Mo.

Moahdiche
Knight Lance Corporal

Devil by the Deed

« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2015, 02:13:03 AM »

Nope, still there. After every motion sound there is a little click that interrupts the hum. It's not huge, just mildy annoying. I still love and use the font though, I just use it with out motion.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: