Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413385 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #465 on: August 12, 2018, 01:11:40 AM »

Has anyone made a Rebels Darth Vader font yet? If not one should be made with the bootup: Then you will die! When he says it to Ahsoka, that'd be epic especially for a Chosen One saber Tongue Might get me one and leave my other Vader Hope as a collectible =] Just love that evil sounding ignition on that final part. Lots of clashes and lockups to work with too so shouldn't be a problem to do

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #466 on: August 12, 2018, 01:22:53 AM »

I second that, great idea Zren!

Angryanarchafem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #467 on: August 23, 2018, 08:42:04 PM »

Thanks for the fonts guys! Smiley I downloaded the Cthulhu one (because I'm a HUGE Lovecraft fan!) and also Pong Krell. They all sound fantastic! Think I'm going to get into making fonts myself soon too.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #468 on: August 28, 2018, 10:40:58 PM »

Can someone do a demo of the Grand Inquisitor font by JediSeth? Sounds interesting

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #469 on: August 28, 2018, 10:48:04 PM »

Can someone do a demo of the Grand Inquisitor font by JediSeth? Sounds interesting

If I can get any of my sabers to connect to the friggin' launcher, I may just do that. Though, so far it's not looking good and I have to go to work in a little bit. Roll Eyes

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #470 on: September 10, 2018, 12:47:40 AM »

Have you tried a USB hub, I couldn't get mine to connect until I got one with 2.0 USB.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Herc5150
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

ABSOLUTELY!

« Reply #471 on: December 16, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »

Hello again, Saberforumites!

Long time, no chat. I hope this message finds everyone well and in good health!

So, Dropbox... sigh. My apologies to everyone for the dead links due to the policy change at Dropbox. I was able to transfer all of the fonts over to a public Google Drive folder, and everything alpears to be working for now. Thanks to those who reached out to me on my Youtube channel to let me know.

Here is a link to ALL of the fonts that were previously in my Dropbox, but are now available through my Gdrive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0_01b6ijiSfLVd6US10R2lZZEk

Keep on sabering, and lets see them loaded Diamonds and V4s already!  Grin Grin

THANKS eerockk and EVERYBODY!
I'm doing  a lot of research and planning for when I get to unwrap my saber in just over a week!
The US Forum ROCKS!

"Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love."
"Crude and slow, clansman. Your attack was no better than that of a clumsy child!"
War Glaive: Guardian Blue, Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck, 36″ Standard Size, UltraEdge Midgrade, Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4], Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch, Round Tip
[img width= height= alt=" border="0]http://i68.tinypic.com/24drgac.jpg[/img]

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #472 on: January 11, 2019, 02:08:23 AM »

Any word on when we might be getting the dropbox links up and running again, or does anyone have any google drive links? I'm specifically interested in projectno253's fonts.

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #473 on: January 25, 2019, 10:15:18 PM »

Here is a Google drive link.  Only files for the diamond controller for now.  I will added sound files as soon as I have time to organize them properly.  Should be very soon.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #474 on: January 29, 2019, 07:30:56 PM »

Just put Lord Vane's Vader font on my Chosen One.  It is just awesome!  If it weren't raining I'd head outside and swing it around until the batteries die and/or my arm falls off.  Instead I am going to wake my wife up with it paying homage to my favorite YouTube prank of all time...probably ill advised...

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #475 on: January 29, 2019, 09:14:13 PM »

Just put Lord Vane's Vader font on my Chosen One.  It is just awesome!  If it weren't raining I'd head outside and swing it around until the batteries die and/or my arm falls off.  Instead I am going to wake my wife up with it paying homage to my favorite YouTube prank of all time...probably ill advised...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #476 on: January 31, 2019, 04:00:48 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA!  Luckily she woke up before I could do it.  Point for that gif.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2019, 04:53:41 PM »

So i'm trying to get a ROTJ Luke font but the links here don't work. Any current working links? I appreciate the help.

frolof
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -10

The force has a strong influence on a weak mind.

« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2019, 01:21:59 AM »

Yeah, many links here are broken.

LIGHTSIDE POINTS PLEASE

''You've failed your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.'' - Luke Skywalker

Archon v3.1 (Emerald) Heavy grade
Flamberge (Premium) Blazing red Heavy grade
Glaflex CE (Emerald) UltraEdge Heavy grade
The Initiate v3 (Stunt) red Heavy grade
2 Dark Apprentice v4 (No sound) Initiate Purple and Green UltraEdge Midgrade

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2019, 02:12:45 AM »

Check out KaiserSosay posts in this. His sig may have a link into his online drive with many fonts he's allowing us to share, which is very much appreciated.

-1 point to Kaiser for all their efforts in making and sharing these said fonts.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: