Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
Author Topic: Free Obsidian Fonts Created By Forum Members  (Read 413436 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #480 on: December 04, 2019, 01:54:20 AM »

So i'm trying to get a ROTJ Luke font but the links here don't work. Any current working links? I appreciate the help.

I download the same file back when the links were working! I have posted my copy to my shared file. The link is in my signature bar. File name is ROT-Jedi.

Yeah, many links here are broken.

I also included an alternative ROTJ in the same file.
Check out KaiserSosay posts in this. His sig may have a link into his online drive with many fonts he's allowing us to share, which is very much appreciated.

-1 point to Kaiser for all their efforts in making and sharing these said fonts.

Thanks for the free advertising chalion!  A point to you as well!

The diamond saves I made are for  specific characters, not  a specific movie, in most cases. I did post ever single sound for the characters I've worked on. So if you want a Luke font, there are sounds from every movie in the Luke file. I hope you guys find what you need!

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #481 on: February 07, 2020, 03:58:56 PM »

Does anyone have a working link to NinjaJesus's sound fonts? They sound amazing, but all of the dropbox links in here say error 404...

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #482 on: February 07, 2020, 08:51:39 PM »

Does anyone have a working link to NinjaJesus's sound fonts? They sound amazing, but all of the dropbox links in here say error 404...

I sent you a personal message with this link...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vVq8fAqYxmoLqit4GZiDcpijHB6DsQhx?usp=sharing

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« Reply #483 on: February 11, 2020, 02:31:52 AM »

hi guys im new to the forum Smiley but been collecting sabers at ultrasabers almost since they started!does anyone have any free dark side saber fonts that are realy loud and obnoxious? "links please" like say darth vader, kylo ren sith etc..? and jedi?I have seen a few here but don't know how old they are or if they still work.? some of the links here on the forum are old and when I link to them they are gone. please let me know! thanks! Smiley im getting an emperors hand from us ..on order already Smiley and would like some realy cool fonts to add to it. also is it easy to add this to my saber? I have a diamond saber coming. and already have a scorpion. but I never messed with that saber .I was happy with what it came with .but seeing these fonts made me want to do more.can I set different fonts to different colors aswell? and how hard is it to do so Smiley havnt downloaded the software yet. any links to that also? thanks in advance! Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« Reply #484 on: February 19, 2020, 03:23:15 AM »

cool stuff Smiley is it easy to load onto a saber and can i change colors on all the fonts? im looking to do red mostly. would be cool if i could do this as im getting an EH diamond tier saber on order...thanks! Cheesy

Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #485 on: February 19, 2020, 12:29:00 PM »

Thanks again, Kasier!

rjkepes1
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #486 on: August 01, 2020, 11:54:15 AM »

Is there a Rey soundfont available anywhere in LSU that I could upload onto my cousin's V3 soundboard for him?

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #487 on: August 02, 2020, 02:37:28 AM »

Is there a Rey soundfont available anywhere in LSU that I could upload onto my cousin's V3 soundboard for him?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11RFyAPlu_IJ2Pz40RTKodjhfIgkeh7N7

They sound good on my Consular. The swings especially. Probably know this, but you can add the same swings twice. Hope you find it sufficient. Good luck.

hutchasp
Force Sensitive

« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2020, 02:10:31 AM »

Hello there....
I wondering if anyone had any sound fonts that they could share? And Does anyone have the "Hello There" font? any help would be appreciated.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #489 on: August 03, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »

Hello there....
I wondering if anyone had any sound fonts that they could share? And Does anyone have the "Hello There" font? any help would be appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x-N_ZIcXFPQGXtqXR4PMTUyyFVeQpR7E

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #490 on: August 03, 2020, 01:36:41 PM »

Good stuff, Mercury. Points incoming for that

JeanNaHas
Force Sensitive

« Reply #491 on: August 11, 2020, 03:36:53 AM »

Has anyone installed the hierarch sound font? I’ve been looking for reviews but haven’t been able to find any to see how I feel about it yet- love the idea, just want to see how it was carried out.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #492 on: August 11, 2020, 01:37:40 PM »

Has anyone installed the hierarch sound font? I’ve been looking for reviews but haven’t been able to find any to see how I feel about it yet- love the idea, just want to see how it was carried out.

So download the font, and play the sounds in your media player.  That should give you an idea of the sounds, at least.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #493 on: August 12, 2020, 06:37:19 AM »

Good stuff, Mercury. Points incoming for that

Thanks, Infinit1

Emilio14
Force Sensitive

« Reply #494 on: September 21, 2020, 05:02:26 PM »

Does anyone have a Luke sound Font form ROTJ? I tried all the files from the discussion that have the luke sound but all of them say its deleted. Any help would be appreciated!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: