Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Saint's Schizophrenic Sabers  (Read 59160 times)
Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« on: January 07, 2013, 01:02:31 PM »

{Dear Moderators, this post will be followed up with lots o' pix if you'd kindly consider leaving it here in the "Gallery".  Thanks!}

Hi all.  Just working on my plan of attack for combos from my recent orders.  Based on the (in-transit) parts below, my rusty permutations/factorials math skills estimate several hundred(!) unique combinations.   Shocked   Never mind the rainbow of blade colours with AS and colour disks/Lee's filters.   Wink   However, with so many combos having variations in only part-colours, there will probably be only(!) a couple dozen significant sabers to arise from this builder's buffet.   Roll Eyes

Sorry for the teaser posts, but I'm seriously stoked and had to see this typed out to start imagining the results.   Tongue   The first of two orders is due in a couple of days.  I'm looking forward to sharing the pix...

Bodies:  Archon, Malice
Emitters:  Archon, Consular, Dark Archon?*, Dark Shock, Malice, Manticore, War Glaive/Black Claws
Necks:  Archon x2, Dark Arbiter, Malice
Vented Couplers**:  Black, Silver, Black/Silver, Black Flush, Silver Flush
Pommels:  Archon, Archon Classic, Consular, Dark Prophecy, Dark Shock, Malice Silver Square, Manticore High Profile, Prophecy

* I'd ordered the Archon neck/emitter and pommel separately, originally not planning to order an Archon saber.   I was able to avoid duplicating the pommel by ordering the Archon Classic (all silver) pommel with the saber.  This still leaves the neck and emitter duplicated.  I'm considering attempting to spray-match the emitter to anodized black.  The extra neck is just too pretty to frack around with.  A saber with the Archon neck doubled, OR on both the emitter and pommel ends, might prove interesting...

** Compatible with Archon emitter(s) only.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:18:42 PM by Saint » Logged

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 01:29:49 PM »

This is interesting.  I am getting stoked to see the pics and can only imagine how you feel about actually holding all these combos. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »

... A saber with the Archon neck doubled, OR on both the emitter and pommel ends, might prove interesting...

Oops.  Forgot the Archon neck is male on both ends.  No doubling or book-ending.   Embarrassed  Cool

Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 04:35:18 PM »

This is going to be good...  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:38:58 PM »

Ok Lads and Ladies, here we go.  The following pix are of my new Malice + accessories from the order that arrived today.  Next week I'll add my upcoming Archon saber + more accessories, and cannibalize my rack sabers for a full mix and match buffet.

Below are just the pix of the stock Malice (and friends).  Please check the emitter/pommel reference thread for some mixes and matches.  Many more to come next week.  Enjoy!...  

Stock with small blades, bronze button, non-lit AV, and silver square pommel.

Well hung with Buds. Love the Dark Monarch with the Guardian pommel, and the Guardian doesn't look half bad with the Consular's...

A couple of mercifully short vids of the collection.  If you are prone to epileptic seizures, do NOT play vid #2!   Shocked
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90315295@N03/8365116149/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90315295@N03/8365117021/in/photostream
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:44:10 PM by Saint » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »

Lol nice 2nd video. Nice collection too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 03:37:35 AM »

Very cool!  Any idea if the War Glaive claws fit the Malice emitter?

Help me remember where you got the wall mount?  I've been searching high and low at wally world with no luck so far. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 03:44:42 AM »

For the rack:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10643.msg167533#msg167533

It requires some drilling if I recall from another thread re: War claws and Malice emitter...

Mordschlag
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

any points are good points

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 05:44:51 AM »

Looks great Saint. Hey- would you mind making someone happy with a picture re: this thread?

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11461.msg181434#new

It would be a cinch for you, and as others have said, it seems you're the only one besides the Ultrasabers build-floor able to put together this combo for a photo op.

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »

Looks great Saint. Hey- would you mind making someone happy with a picture re: this thread?

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11461.msg181434#new

It would be a cinch for you, and as others have said, it seems you're the only one besides the Ultrasabers build-floor able to put together this combo for a photo op.

Message received.  Mission under way.  Please stand by.  Add 15 minutes to this post's time then check link above.

Cheers!

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 06:42:26 PM »

For the rack:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10643.msg167533#msg167533

It requires some drilling if I recall from another thread re: War claws and Malice emitter...

Awesome!  Thank you. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 09:40:31 PM »

this should actually be titles Saint's "D.I.D" (Dissociative Identity Disorder) saber.  Schizophrenia is not multiple personality..... and go!  Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 09:45:46 PM »

My personal name for this thread is 'Saint's Saber Collection to Visit and Start Drooling' thread. It's a mouthful, but then again, so is the drool.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 02:12:50 AM »

Or Saint's sabers that make you jealous but also make you wander how the kriff he can afford all of this.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 04:56:08 AM »

Or Saint's sabers that make you jealous but also make you wander how the kriff he can afford all of this.

I don't ask... only drool!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: