Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Saint's Schizophrenic Sabers  (Read 59244 times)
kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 09:12:00 AM »

What did you use to make them black?!?! Love the guardian

Jbcollins
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 12:12:53 PM »

Amazing collection!  Point for you good sir.

Shock LE: GB/AS
Guardian:  BR/FO

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 11:50:06 PM »

Hey Saberites!

Saint's been somewhat dormant as parts trickled in, but new pix are ready.  The following were created with the help of a few non-US parts; 1" female/female adapters (x3), a tapered emitter, a choke, a tapered pommel, and a handful of anodized trim rings (3 black, 4 silver, and 4 crimson ! )...and of course mucho US emitters, couplers, bodies, and pommels!   Smiley  

There are just TOO many combos to show them all, so I've included what I consider the best of my artistic endeavours so far.  Usually my phone takes great shots, but far too many of these are less than optimal.  Apologies, and hope you enjoy anyway...   Embarrassed

This is the money shot.   Grin  Can you pick the two of the bunch that DON'T have added or substituted parts?    Cool

This pic shows all my "supplies" left over AFTER all the beauties in the previous picture were completed.   Grin

Thanks for lookin'.  For those hawk-eyes wondering about the emitter/coupler on the Dark Initiate LE, it's only held in place by the Archon emitter set screw...  Cool

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:56:27 PM by Saint » Logged

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »

PS  Is there anyone here "in the know" who might confirm that the Crimson Reaper's anodizing matches the anodizing on the crimson trim rings I used from "that other place" ?  

PPS  Gotta have some love for that poor Aeon LE stunt...no MHS compatibility.   Sad  Now, if I had a Shock LE emitter, you can be sure it's be set-screwed atop the Aeon.   Wink

Cheers!

PPS  I'm gonna be sharin' US love at Sci-Fi-On-The-Rock in April with a "workshop" presentation/show & tell of...ULTRA SABERS!  Hopefully it'll generate interest (and orders!) from my fellow Newfoundlanders!  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:00:44 AM by Saint » Logged

Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 02:31:27 AM »

Oh my lord! Saint, this thread just keeps getting better! I wish the Rock were a little closer to Ontario. I'd go just to see your sabers! hehe

Hey, I just thought of something... if Quebec does separate from Canada like they've been threatening to all these years, we'll be neighbours!  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 12:38:46 PM »

First off,  I LOVE the War Glaive emitter/Archon body saber!!  It has a very sinister look to it that just demands my attention.  I love your choice in the short style choke.....I have this very one on my Malice.  Funny how changing one little piece can turn it into a whole another saber.  I must say I am drooling over those trim rings....now I must get me some of those, they look totally awesome!  Quick question.....does having all those parts and saber make your head hurt ....from the sheer number of possibilities...I know it does mine just sitting here looking at them LOL!

Cheers

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Obi-Jacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »

Saint, this is a great post. A lot of different parts gives you hundreds of possibilities. You have an awesome collection.

I haven't been able to find a picture of a Archon V2 with an overlord emitter anywhere. I can see you have the parts, could you please help me out? I'd love to see the overlord emitter on directly but I'd even more love to see the Archon V2 with the neck and then the overlord emitter. (It requires a female-female adapter but not really needed for pictures.) The reason for this request is I want to have a neck for handling/spinning, but I love the windowed look. The vented coupler looks great on the Archon, but it kinda ruins the feeling a good neck gives.

Aeon v2 - CG
Dominix LE v2 - AB
Aeon v3 - SD
Dominix LE v3 - BR
Raven - CG
Archon v2 obsidian - AS/GB FoC

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 01:51:33 PM »

I haven't been able to find a picture of a Archon V2 with an overlord emitter anywhere. I can see you have the parts, could you please help me out?

Hey OJ.  Not a problem.  Keep a look out later today.  Cheers!

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »

Hey OJ.  Not a problem.  Keep a look out later today.  Cheers!

Where we're back to (mostly) US parts, I put the requested pix in the Reference thread...

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3179.msg189264#msg189264

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 07:52:51 PM »

This is the money shot.   Grin  Can you pick the two of the bunch that DON'T have added or substituted parts?    Cool

The Graflex and the Aeon v2.   Cheesy

Great pictures too!  I like the ones with the War Glaive emitter and the "bullet emitter".  I don't know what it's called.  Looks maybe like a Catalyst emitter but I'm not sure. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Darth_Viridius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 08:46:02 PM »

Two questions you sexual collector of majestic weapons. :-3

ONE! These anodized accent rings, where do you get them and can you get them in gold?

TWO! Do they fit around the raised sections of the Prophecy? I want to make soemthing that looks along these lines...

Any help would be appreciated!

Obi-Jacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 12:12:50 PM »

Where we're back to (mostly) US parts, I put the requested pix in the Reference thread...

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3179.msg189264#msg189264

Thank you so much. From your pics I can see the regular overlord emitter would look great on the Archon V2, but with the neck, the adapter, and the emitter it simply becomes too long for my taste.

Points awarded for being awesome and helpful.

Aeon v2 - CG
Dominix LE v2 - AB
Aeon v3 - SD
Dominix LE v3 - BR
Raven - CG

Obi-Jacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 12:16:36 PM »

Two questions you sexual collector of majestic weapons. :-3

ONE! These anodized accent rings, where do you get them and can you get them in gold?

TWO! Do they fit around the raised sections of the Prophecy? I want to make soemthing that looks along these lines...

Any help would be appreciated!

The answer to TWO is sadly no. He uses the accent rings between parts (where parts are screwed together). The prophecy is not assembled where you have made the lines in your picture. The only place you can put an accent ring on the prophecy would be between the main body and the pommel.

Aeon v2 - CG
Dominix LE v2 - AB
Aeon v3 - SD
Dominix LE v3 - BR
Raven - CG

Darth_Viridius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 12:50:32 PM »

The answer to TWO is sadly no. He uses the accent rings between parts (where parts are screwed together). The prophecy is not assembled where you have made the lines in your picture. The only place you can put an accent ring on the prophecy would be between the main body and the pommel.

NOOOOOOO! NOOOO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

K.o, I get it ;__; I'm just trying to find an easy way to try and do the gold rings ;__; Gold leafing seems like the best way thus far but I was hopefull there for a while... MY SEARCH CONTINUES!!!

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 02:31:02 PM »

Two questions you sexual collector of majestic weapons. :-3 ...
Thanks DV.   When my first US (CE Graflex) arrived, I explained to her that I wasn't a "one-saber" kind of guy.  I have an open an honest relationship with all of my ladies.  When I'm giving one loving attention in any given moment, the other eight know I'm also thinking of them.    Wink  Embarrassed  Cool 

...ONE! These anodized accent rings, where do you get them and can you get them in gold? ...
Gold was an option.  Unfortunately, the source has no immediate plans to manufacture more.  There are four ring designs to choose from.  Two are currently available in crimson, one in black, and all four in silver/bare aluminum.  I'll PM you the link.  Thanks to OJ for answering Q2.

Cheers!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: