Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: One more font.  (Read 6989 times)
LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« on: January 08, 2013, 04:48:18 AM »

Ok guys this is my LUKE ESB V2. This will be my last font for awhile. I have a few sabers I need to build and i want to get those done. I sent the font off to Eerockk to review.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:22:25 AM »

Ok guys this is my LUKE ESB V2. This will be my last font for awhile. I have a few sabers I need to build and i want to get those done. I sent the font off to Eerockk to review.

It's coming everyone, but I can't get to it this eve. I'll do it first thing when I get home from work though!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:21:54 PM »

Cool. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like. Wonder if there will be multiple power ons for this one and more impacts.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 08:33:45 PM »

Cool. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like. Wonder if there will be multiple power ons for this one and more impacts.

There are 4 lockups, 5 clashes, 6 swings, the boot, the hum, the power on, and the power off... I had to crash last night as to not be a zombie at work, but I'm reviewing it and posting it as soon as I get home!

Zren, do you want to review the font? I sent you a PM.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:39:31 PM by eerockk » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:18:01 AM »

I will wait for the download link like always. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 03:14:06 AM »

Hi everyone,

Here's a review of LORD VANE's latest sound font, the Luke ESB v2. With just the lightsaber sounds added, it's absolutely perfect for Luke's ESB saber. With the bonus sounds added to the lockup options, it's even better!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7a47Cp8nY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7a47Cp8nY</a>

Please feel free to grab it here! http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0

LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:37 AM »

Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 07:03:07 AM »

Love the new font. Well, the new version of it anyway. Sounds beteer than before I think. Look out or a review later in the week.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 09:07:11 AM »

Great fonts, LORD VANE. I'll try to review them sometime this week along with my sabers.

By the way, where's that "VANE'S font #2" at?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »

Can someone send me a link to a good free audio editor for this kind of stuff? I have some fonts in mind I'm going to do. Though I wouldn't be able to do direct movie captures. Would youtube videos with lightsaber sounds work or is that how its being done on here anyway? I want to do an Anakin Episode 2 themed font. =]

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 08:53:28 AM »

Can someone send me a link to a good free audio editor for this kind of stuff? I have some fonts in mind I'm going to do. Though I wouldn't be able to do direct movie captures. Would youtube videos with lightsaber sounds work or is that how its being done on here anyway? I want to do an Anakin Episode 2 themed font. =]

Here you go:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Smiley

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 03:12:10 PM »

This guide I posted will help you get Audacity working for the Obsidian and LSU converter.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11033.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: