Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hedgehogs and lightsabers  (Read 5115 times)
hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 64

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »

A point because hedgehogs are awesome.

Thanks ever so!!!  Hedgehog are wonderful (even if most hedgies are not star wars fans)...

Hedgehogs prefer Light-sided points, please.

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 06:39:07 AM »

I put and removed about 25 different variations of sabers into the shopping basket.

I got to the point of doing a grab-bag so I would not have to make a decision, but my CONTROL FREAK nature would not let me do that!  So much for my 'trusting the force'.

In the end I ordered a saber that was only few dollars more than a grab bag: A GB Silver-body Standard Issue Battle Saber v3.  That slanted emitter is what got me!

So, now I can go about my life and stop studying every possible US Saber available for a while (I hope).

The Hedge

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 06:43:05 AM »

another potential solution is to get one of each. Grin

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 06:48:21 AM »

another potential solution is to get one of each. Grin

I wish that was a joke.  We both know that by this time next year, it will look like I did just that!

On the plus side: If the power goes out we will have the brightest flashlights on the block!

The Hedge

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 06:53:49 AM »

Welcome!

what is your preferred fighting style? ...

I think I need to amend my previous answer to this question.  My preferred (or actual, really) fighting style is to cringe in the corner, crying 'Yes Dear!' while handing the credit cards over to my wife.

I should point out that she collects Barbies - and you do not want to know how much the fancy ones cost.  So it really should be pretty even, cost wise.  Wait - I think I hear her coming - gotta go before she sees this...   Grin

The Hedge

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 07:07:46 AM »

I think I need to amend my previous answer to this question.  My preferred (or actual, really) fighting style is to cringe in the corner, crying 'Yes Dear!' while handing the credit cards over to my wife.

I should point out that she collects Barbies - and you do not want to know how much the fancy ones cost.  So it really should be pretty even, cost wise.  Wait - I think I hear her coming - gotta go before she sees this...   Grin

The Hedge

haha, sounds familiar.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 01:10:30 AM »

My Very First Saber has been shipped!!!!!!

I just got the email notification that my 'Standard Issue Guardian Blue Stunt Saber' has shipped tonight.  My fist saber (ever).  Too cool.

Is it bad that I am already planning my next saber(s) and this one has not yet arrived?   Grin

The Hedge

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: