Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Font Question  (Read 16389 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:49 AM »

And I'm still trying to figure the voice thing out to where its just noise. I had it lastnight but then forgot how to do it. Plus I need to figure out how to make the hum loop longer.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 12:48:43 AM »

Any furthur help would be greatly appreciated from the pros on here. xp I want to make all the sounds louder like power on, off, swing, impact. So its not 100 percent ready yet. Plus to remove Fisto's voice for the hum I got.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 02:03:01 AM »

Hey errock, can I just shoot you an email with all my Fisto files? I'm just having no luck at all. I just need them tweeked and fixed up is all. I tested them out on my saber but no go. Sounded way week and kept blipping.

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 06:29:57 AM »

Can you just duplicate the hum to double its length?

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 02:17:24 PM »

Hey errock, can I just shoot you an email with all my Fisto files? I'm just having no luck at all. I just need them tweeked and fixed up is all. I tested them out on my saber but no go. Sounded way week and kept blipping.

For sure, Zren. I was away most of the weekend, but I can get to this tonight.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »

Okay. PM me your email and I'll send you the original sounds I got. They are just too muddy for me to work with. But I did do a test run and they seem to work fine on Obsidian. But I just want some more tweeking to the sounds I got and removing voices and music. Though for an extra lock up keep Kit Fisto's voice in. I got school though so go ahead and PM me your email then I'll send you the files later. I only got 3 good swings though so if you want to add more go ahead.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2013, 02:25:05 AM »

errock is helping me out with my Fisto font. Hes a cool dude. =] So it should be ready here shortly for you guys since hes super quick but good at making fonts. I told him what I wanted in the font and he said no problem. So thank him big time when its done and ready. xp Maybe some of these guys will take requests for us for awhile?

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2013, 03:08:04 AM »

errock is helping me out with my Fisto font. Hes a cool dude. =] So it should be ready here shortly for you guys since hes super quick but good at making fonts. I told him what I wanted in the font and he said no problem. So thank him big time when its done and ready. xp Maybe some of these guys will take requests for us for awhile?

I'm loading it on the saber to review it, and then I'll throw the link up! Almost there!

Edit: The upload of the font to the saber was "interrupted" and now I can't see to get things going. I emailed Emory and will get back to you. Sorry guys! I want to test the font before letting it go public.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:02:57 AM by eerockk » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2013, 04:29:13 AM »

Like asked before. If the files all work okay go ahead and put the download link up for everyone unless it hasn't been tested yet?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2013, 05:15:24 AM »

Font is done I think. Just needs to get uploaded for you guys. =] Just don't upload Swing2 to the board, we think its messed up. So when you download the sound font just delete Swing2 and ignore it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2013, 05:28:49 AM »

And it works! errock is awesome. Sounds just like Kit Fisto. Font should be up for you guys here soon and some more might be made when I get more ideas.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 05:50:33 AM »

Hi everyone. I had an issue with my Bellicose, but here's a review of the font on my son's Prophecy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7KWKy-9c4w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7KWKy-9c4w</a>

Still uploading as I typed this, so check back soon if the video doesn't work!

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 06:04:25 AM »

Nice one! Good work!

Like the short clear sounds.

Point

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »

Really is a nice font. I'm getting used to the power on/hum. I think its just the way Fisto's certain sounds were. Does anyone else think the timing is off or is it perfect? I'll have to do a video later and I hope your Bellicose gets fixed@errock. Perhaps you uploaded it too soon with that one goofy swing2? I got rid of that myself then the font worked perfectly for me. Thanks for the new font by the way. =] We need more Jedi sounds though since like I said the Sith seem to be taking over again. xp Anyone else with me on this one?

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2013, 07:16:11 PM »

Not bad at all...I actually kind of like this font quite a lot.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: