Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Reaper & Crimson Reaper  (Read 106031 times)
Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2014, 09:34:20 PM »

Thanks for that pic James.  I never realized how short the Prophecy really was.  The only saber shorter in your pic is the initiate series. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2014, 10:43:26 PM »

Thanks for that pic James.  I never realized how short the Prophecy really was.  The only saber shorter in your pic is the initiate series. 

I am very jealous of his nickel-plated Prophecy. Tongue

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2014, 01:09:46 AM »

A comparison with a fair few other 'sabres that US offer. It's definitely one of the longer hilts, although quite a lot of that is down to the claws. It's not much longer, pommel tip to emitter tip, than the Bellicose.

Thank you, this helps a ton, also thank you Racona, points for both you Smiley

"I'm doing this to save lives, not for glory. I will mourn for the dead and do what I must. As a young Jedi I went to war. I accepted violence and darkness... ... but I have found redemption" -Revan

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2014, 05:53:02 PM »

Thank you Wink Is the Shock really that short, James? I have the Manticore which I already consider to be quite short, but the Shock must be at least 1 inch shorter...according to your pic.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2014, 01:55:33 AM »

So just an update, I was fortunate enough to have a friend that ordered the crimson reaper, I went and played with it yesterday. I have come to the decision that...... It is not too big for me! I have now just ordered a reaper w/ sound, AV switch, in AS with disks and I will be receiving it in about a week! (that's usually how long it takes for it to process and ship to UT) Smiley Pretty excited, This will be my first US that I own! I got a phantom initiate v3 for my brother as a present, finally I will have my very own! Thanks again for input and advice. Pics pending arrival.

"I'm doing this to save lives, not for glory. I will mourn for the dead and do what I must. As a young Jedi I went to war. I accepted violence and darkness... ... but I have found redemption" -Revan

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2014, 12:07:40 PM »

Thank you Wink Is the Shock really that short, James? I have the Manticore which I already consider to be quite short, but the Shock must be at least 1 inch shorter...according to your pic.

It is slightly shorter than the Manticore with high-profile pommel. With a low-profile pommel on the latter it's slightly longer. It's still a comfortable two-handed hilt, though.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: