Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kuroth Metro -Series 2, Issue 1- Darkness Lifted  (Read 1056 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: January 16, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »

Kuroth Metro laid limp and lifeless on the cold floor of the ship. He soon gathered enough strength to walk to the wall. Zerrak and Corruptas were gone and his ship, destroyed. He looked over at a ship, X-Wing Class, and he started to walk toward it, but then he collapsed. Crawling towards the ship he heard the voice of his master saying "Don't let anger be the death of you" With that in his mind he kept going arm after arm. Kuroth felt a force, it was there to help him. He turned his head and saw Zerrak looking at him, with an outreached arm. "Get Away" Kuroth screamed, scurrying as fast as he could. "I am here to help you" said the Zabrak, humbling himself.

Kuroth was confused and scared, fearing it was a trap. He remembered the feeling he just had, the light force, coming to help. Could that have been the Zabrak, offering himself to the Jedi. "Why the really sudden change to good?" Kuroth questioned him. "I... I cannot do this anymore, Evil is not what I want to do. I want to help people and become a guardian of the universe." Kuroth looked around scanning for the Dark Lord Corruptas. "Where is your master?"
"He left, that ship you were trying to get to is mine. You must help me. Please you are the only one I can trust."
"Help with what?" Kuroth asked as he was slowly standing up.

They both got into the X-Wing and flew off. They were headed to Corruscant. Zerrak started to tell Kuroth plans of arresting Darth Corruptas. "Well, he is very trustworthy of me. This can bring him down." Zerrak said
"How do you propose we handle this." Kuroth replied thinking in the back of his mind how he now trusted the Zabrak.
"If you go to the Jedi Temple on Corruscant we can plead our case to the Jedi Council"
"Hmm, It will be risky brining you inside, but we can manage."
"We are almost there. What we will need is a lot of strong Jedi to come and help arrest him"
"Masters, Windu, Yoda, Shaak Ti and Kenobi can help with this." Kuroth had just made the first step of becoming a friend of Zerrak Starlight...

Authors Note
So that concludes issue one. Please do tell me what you thought and if it was good. Thank you for reading and Light Side Points are really appreciated...

Cheers KM

Zerok Arthorion
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:30:33 PM »

Great story, can't wait to hear more. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: