Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 1378 times)
Jedi1972
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: January 16, 2013, 09:12:07 PM »

Well I am new to the saber world and this forum. I have been a starwars fan all my life(not saying just how old i am  Wink ). I looked arround the web for "battle ready" sabers,and my search led me to US. I watched reviews on Youtube,then read reviews on other forums. I weighed the good against the bad,and found there were far more happy customers than not. So i placed an order last night for a consular with foc, quick disconnects, recharge port ect. I did intend to order the AV switch but forgot to do so. I  E- mailed Emory ( who got back to me really quick). I decided to go with the standard switch ( because of cost) but i am opting to have it upgraded later.  So really excited to get my consular,i have a feeling i will be pleased with the build quality.

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »

Sounds like you have great first saber (trust me, you will have more) and welocome

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 09:25:26 PM »

Welcome to the forums.  What color did you purchase?  Also, don't worry about your age as I am pretty sure you are not the oldest one on the forum.  Be sure to take some pictures of your Consular and share as we all love to see Saber pics.  Gives us a fix until we can afford to purchase our next one.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Jedi1972
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 10:25:37 PM »

I went with the consular green with green foc. I like the green colour and having green foc semed like a good choice. I already have my next one picked out(as soon as i can afford it). i plan on the graflex as my next saber,but that will be some time off.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 01:49:25 AM »

I went with the consular green with green foc. I like the green colour and having green foc semed like a good choice. I already have my next one picked out(as soon as i can afford it). i plan on the graflex as my next saber,but that will be some time off.

Um, hate to tell you, but you can't have green with green FoC...they'll probably give you silver FoC since it's impossible to have it change to the same color.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Jedi1972
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 09:17:39 PM »

Thats cool with me as the silver was my second choice Smiley i admit i have a bit to learn about what colors works with  flash on clash.  But i plan on having fun learning as i go. Now all i gotta do is look up other US owners near me who duel. It's part of why i  went with US. Thanks for the heads up.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 10:11:36 PM »

Welcome to the forums!

Check the map and see who is near by...there are more people here who have not piped up yet, so we are still building the application...if you want a pin then let me know what town/city you are close to and I will mark your spot  Smiley

http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/1531286

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: