Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New fonts!  (Read 6736 times)
LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« on: January 21, 2013, 06:04:32 AM »

I'm gone for a few weeks.... I return to all these awesome fonts!!!!! You guys are giving me a run for my money lol

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »

You know it!  Grin

I've got plenty more fonts coming too, all in due time.

But hey, the more fonts, the merrier.  Your fonts are great too.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »

Vane, your work on creating Obsidian fonts is greatly appreciated, and furthermore has gotten the ball rolling for other folks to do so as well!  I'm VERY excited about all these new options, I plan to try them out on my Consular as soon as I'm able.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »

Vane, your work on creating Obsidian fonts is greatly appreciated, and furthermore has gotten the ball rolling for other folks to do so as well!  I'm VERY excited about all these new options, I plan to try them out on my Consular as soon as I'm able.

Seeing as you have a Consular, I think you'll like one of my upcoming fonts.  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »

I would like to see something for a Guardian Blue Bellicose saber too since a Consular font is coming at us. Ultra Sabers is now my favorite place for sabers, blades, and sound fonts. All you guys are amazing. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 04:45:40 PM »

I would like to see something for a Guardian Blue Bellicose saber too since a Consular font is coming at us. Ultra Sabers is now my favorite place for sabers, blades, and sound fonts. All you guys are amazing. =]

Have you tried my TFUII font? It would go perfect for the Bellicose. The Bellicose IS based on the promo art saber for Starkiller, after all (I think...).

If the TFUII one doesn't fancy you, I have a few more good ones coming...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 04:48:18 PM »

Cool. I'll give it a try sometime. It sounded too destructive for me though as errock put it. xp I'm waiting for something nice and light but still with alot of power kind of thing.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »

Cool. I'll give it a try sometime. It sounded too destructive for me though as errock put it. xp I'm waiting for something nice and light but still with alot of power kind of thing.

I gotcha. Like I said, I got a few good ones coming soon. Stay tuned!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 04:51:15 PM »

Cool. I will. I know its a different creator but I'm liking the new Clone Wars font at the moment. Its pretty good.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:14 PM »

Cool. I will. I know its a different creator but I'm liking the new Clone Wars font at the moment. Its pretty good.

I created that Clone Wars one.  Grin Check out the EP III font I have. It based on Anakin, mostly, so it's quick and smooth.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »

And of course, I'll stand by and review them when ready.

The efforts put forth by the community to generate around 13 fonts in a week says amazing things about you guys and your creativity. I'm happy to review anything that comes my way, and I shall be standing by for further orders!

I've seen amazing things all last week thanks to you guys!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 09:45:49 PM »

I'll give the Episode III font a try tonight then review after I do a shower. What style would you say Episode III is based on too?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 09:52:30 PM »

Dude all the Episode III boot sounds are awesome! Cheesy Don't know which one to go for though. I might use the "Learn to use the Dark Side of the Force!". I just love that boot. I got the power ons and offs figured out though that I want to use. I think you guys will like my settings. Oh and my video will be way better, wen't back to using my old Nikon camera. Video quality is way better so that camera will just be used for videos only and the FujiFilm pictures. The Nikon is way less grainy vs my other videos lately. I think there should be a lighter Episode III font next for like Obi-wan inspired. Now I really want to get my brother a saber. We always talked about doing our own Episode III style duel in the future. xp

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:37 PM »

I blended the styles of Anakin and Obi-Wan from EP III into the EP III font.  So, it's both their sabers from the movie, but it sounds more like Anakin's saber for some reason.  The font can work as both an Anakin and Obi-Wan font.  Just use power on 1 for Anakin and power on 2 for Obi-Wan.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 11:54:23 PM »

I blended the styles of Anakin and Obi-Wan from EP III into the EP III font.  So, it's both their sabers from the movie, but it sounds more like Anakin's saber for some reason.  The font can work as both an Anakin and Obi-Wan font.  Just use power on 1 for Anakin and power on 2 for Obi-Wan.

That's pretty awesome!  Might be a good choice for a Graflex then.  I'll have to look into that...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: