Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Bonus Reward Points for detailed reviews  (Read 20468 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« on: January 04, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »

If you post a detailed review, complete with pics, you will earn 50 bonus reward points to spend in the Ultra Sabers store for each review!  The kind of quality reviews we're looking for can be seen here:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=89.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40.0

Once you've posted your review, just PM me your customer ID number and I'll add your points.  If you don't know your Customer ID number, an order number will do.

Reviews help your fellow members determine which saber is right for them and everyone has their own points of view.  So even if someone already did a review of your saber, you can post another one!  And yes, this offer is retroactive and applies to past reviews as well!

Edit:

I need to add a little clarification here.  Reviews of products we no longer offer are not very helpful to customers deciding what saber to choose next.  We welcome those trips down memory lane, but Reward Points are given as a "Thank You" for helping your fellow enthusiasts make better decisionss.  In that spirit, there will be some added guidelines for reviews eligible for Reward Points:

1. The review must be of a product we currently offer in our store.

2.  The review must be of a non-modified Ultra Saber - showing a modified saber is not representative of the actual product one of our fans are going to receive.

3. Reviews of custom sabers I create for Obsidian Members are not eligible for Ultra Sabers Reward Points; the Order has its own method of rewarding operatives.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Reward Point For Reviews Program will be ending 06/11/2011.  Thank you for participating!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 06:08:54 PM by Ultra » Logged

Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 01:52:50 PM »

We need a Rattlesnake review.... They've all been sold so someone has to do one Smiley please.....

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »

Oh, I cant wait to get my saber then, im gonna try and put out a great review for you guys

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

SirHenryMF
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »

I guess it's time for me to hurry up and start on my Dark Standard Issue review!

STARKILLER
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »

I would like to review the customer service at Ultrasabers. Their customer service is awesome to put it bluntly. They are excellent on answering questions and they are fantastic on helping you with whatever it is you need help with. They are very patient and outgoing. Ultrasabers definitely deserves props for all the hard work, consideration and patience that goes to each individual customer. Keep up the good work Ultrasabers  Smiley

My weapon of choice, The Liberator v2.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »

Thanks, Killer!  Now stop, you're making us blush  Cheesy

STARKILLER
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 01:07:34 AM »

lol, well you guys are certainly welcome Smiley

My weapon of choice, The Liberator v2.

Blaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 01:25:26 AM »

I wield the Omen.  It is light, agile and durable.  I teach my Padawans with this weapon and it has survived all of them....fortunately...for them.  ~  Master Blaze

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »

Okay, now I need to snap some pics of my sabers and get to writing reviews now..Let's see, I've got the liberator, the wraith, the shock, and what did you guys call that black version of the redemption, again?

edit- Oh yeah, that one's the Oppressor. But I suppose I can review it, because the redemption is the same saber, only without the black colour. I'll just title the review "oppressor/redemption". And I've also got an original dominix and phantom as well- the PVC versions.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:58:57 PM by Amanita » Logged

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 04:17:44 AM »

How long does this take to go into effect? I made a review and sent you a message but i haven't gotten a reply or the reward points yet. Thanks Ultra!

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 07:27:36 AM »

I wield the Omen.  It is light, agile and durable.  I teach my Padawans with this weapon and it has survived all of them....fortunately...for them.  ~  Master Blaze

I don't think this qualifies for any points.  Roll Eyes

Folks, bring those reviews on! 50 bonus points is GREAT incentive, eh?

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:28 AM »

So this is still on? I guess I'll post a review of my Bane when it arrives, it's supposed to be here friday!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 04:25:01 AM »

I should get on this as well. My only issue is the pics. My camera sucks(my fault for buying an El Cheapo) so it's difficult to get good quality pics.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 07:09:32 AM »

IF ONLY I HAD A CAMERA!! DX

Delete this account.

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »

PM with order# sent. Thanks for the extra rewards points Ultra!

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: