Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bonus Reward Points for detailed reviews  (Read 20571 times)
Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 07:26:16 PM »

yeah i need to look more into putting up the pictures as well. If i can do it with my laptops webcam right, I'll also do a video! Grin

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Iyce
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 26

Off-White Jedi

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 02:57:49 AM »

Do the normal PM to you rules apply?

"Was that a droideka I cut in half? Huh! Didn't notice!"

Sabers I Want        Sabers I Have
Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »

I really need to get my act together and get some pics up in my reviews...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

John-Michael
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 45

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 08:25:43 PM »

I just posted my review for my first ever ultrasaber: Dominix V2 Sunrider's Destiny!

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 09:06:08 AM »

Thanks Kush review going up soon hopefully

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Hebi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

(this post is due to my frenchyness Smiley, so it may seem a little bit stupid for you)
I just need a little precision, Ultra : when you say that this ends on 6/11/2011, what do you mean ?
11th of june or 6th of November (which I hope so much...) ?

Hebi

Dark Standard Issue/Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue/Guardian Blue
MR 2005 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise
Supporting UltraSabers since 2011

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »

(this post is due to my frenchyness Smiley, so it may seem a little bit stupid for you)
I just need a little precision, Ultra : when you say that this ends on 6/11/2011, what do you mean ?
11th of june or 6th of November (which I hope so much...) ?

Hebi

June 6, 2011 is the end date.

I understand your confusion, as I know dates are written differently in Europe than in the States.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 04:36:08 PM »

June 6, 2011 is the end date.

I understand your confusion, as I know dates are written differently in Europe than in the States.

Okay, so there's no more extra points for reviews I guess now (because we are on the 6/11/2011 date now)  Undecided , my lazy ass couldn't get around to it........ ah well, my fault, not anybody else  Wink  (I must go make myself watch 60 straight hours of care bares as punishment) lol

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »

Drats,  another missed opportunity.  I'll be waiting, watching, and planning for the next good deal to occur.   

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Valaan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »

I just recently purchased a Dark Standard Issue Battle Staff, a Liberator, a Dominix, and an Aeon.  First things first I am overall extremely impressed by the colour, the DSIBS is in green and it has a full colour from hilt to tip and I was ecstatic.  The liberator was in purple, but really the tip of the blade is red, the bottom is blue, and the middle is...well pink.  The dominix and Aeon are  blue and they are just as good as the green. Hilt wise, the DSIBS was more than I could have hoped for even though it was of the forementioned the worst, the Liberator is amazing it is nice and thin, light, and the concave grip blew me away.  And the Dominix/Aeon had a perfect choke point for easy dueling.

Now here is my biggest issue, the blade tips on three of the five  would come off whenever we would duel so now I have three sabers that must wait for new tips to arrive in 2 to 3 bussiness days.

But all around, i am very happy with my Ultrasabers.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 06:09:40 PM »

I just recently purchased a Dark Standard Issue Battle Staff, a Liberator, a Dominix, and an Aeon.  First things first I am overall extremely impressed by the colour, the DSIBS is in green and it has a full colour from hilt to tip and I was ecstatic.  The liberator was in purple, but really the tip of the blade is red, the bottom is blue, and the middle is...well pink.  The dominix and Aeon are  blue and they are just as good as the green. Hilt wise, the DSIBS was more than I could have hoped for even though it was of the forementioned the worst, the Liberator is amazing it is nice and thin, light, and the concave grip blew me away.  And the Dominix/Aeon had a perfect choke point for easy dueling.

Now here is my biggest issue, the blade tips on three of the five  would come off whenever we would duel so now I have three sabers that must wait for new tips to arrive in 2 to 3 bussiness days.

But all around, i am very happy with my Ultrasabers.

@Valaan

Very glad you enjoyed your saber!  The proper place to review your sabers would be http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=3.0
Feel free to make a new thread for your review.  Take a look around before you do, you'll see we like to post pictures so we can all enjoy each other's new sabers.  You can use photobucket, flickr or any other image hosting site you prefer.

Enjoy!
M.A.V.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »

This is a common occurrence. Use a good glue (I use Loctite epoxy) to glue the tip back on. I assume you must have lost your tips if you're waiting on new ones?

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: