Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Video Review - Aeon  (Read 4722 times)
Mithamlug
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: January 27, 2013, 02:39:15 AM »

Hey there, this is my video review of the Aeon (I hope that's what it is lol)  It's in Adegan Silver, but my camera makes it look sort of bluish.  Sorry about the poor lighting, but it's pretty much the only room in my house with space to twirl the blade, and I can't film during the day or it detracts from the blade.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzMymJPdRI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzMymJPdRI</a>

Pretty much love the feel of the saber, the light is awesome, the midgrade blade feels strong, and the hilt just feels like it screams quality!  I took it to my university once and pretty much everyone was impressed with it and wanted one haha!

I've got nothing else to say except Ultrasabers has another happy customer, and I'm going to grab a black Reaper with all the bells and whistles next Cheesy

Here's random pics too:

Darth Malgus vs Obama

The Light is my strength.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 02:53:35 AM »

nice review, and yes its a v2 aeon. if you get yourself some Lee colored filters you can have any color you want your saber to be. congratulations and welcome to the addiction  Grin

Mithamlug
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 07:05:50 AM »

Heh, thanks!  I'm gonna keep this one silver though since I've used silver/white lightsabers in video games all the time (Knights of the Old Republic II and The Old Republic).
Gonna go for an arctic blue Reaper next and go for a redeemed Jedi look  Cheesy

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »

I have an AS phantom and i love the silver but trust the couple of quid i spent on LEE filters was totally worth it, green, blue, yellow, pinks, orange. Iv had it for 3 weeks and I'm still mucking about with colour options.

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »

Very Nice! point for you!

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 09:55:09 PM »

@dhenwood. Try the Moss Green filter. Its actually pretty bright. One of my favorite greens so far next to Dark Green. Its nice and light colored.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 10:16:15 PM »

Zren il give that a try mate cheers. i occasionly mix the disks with filters and that can produce some weird stuff XD

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

Mithamlug
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 10:30:17 PM »

I have an AS phantom and i love the silver but trust the couple of quid i spent on LEE filters was totally worth it, green, blue, yellow, pinks, orange. Iv had it for 3 weeks and I'm still mucking about with colour options.

Aye, I love the silver too though I admit the flexibility of having practically any color you can mix is pretty cool.  I definitely plan on getting some Lee filters in the future!

And thanks swords, gave one back to you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: