Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: List of MHS compatible hilts  (Read 111403 times)
LoganV
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 07:11:38 AM »

Question-

Are the MHS compatible components backwards compatible with 100% MHS sabers? In other words, would I be able to take a Consular Emitter and replace it with the emitter on something like this..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO9IUPBrN84 (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 01:14:43 PM »

Should be no problem.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »

Threads are threads, man, nuts and bolts don't have backward compatibility issues  Wink

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 07:45:23 PM »

Hey, I don't see the Overlord on the list but I've seen it in many posts with various MHS pommels and emitters so I'm assuming it was an oversight?

My real question however, is can the Overlord pommel be ordered on it's own?  I don't see it in the Build Your Own Saber section.

I'm looking for a low profile pommel, much like the Prophecy, but the the Proph pommel isn't cut for sound.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 06:11:36 PM »

Hey, I don't see the Overlord on the list but I've seen it in many posts with various MHS pommels and emitters so I'm assuming it was an oversight?

My real question however, is can the Overlord pommel be ordered on it's own?  I don't see it in the Build Your Own Saber section.

I'm looking for a low profile pommel, much like the Prophecy, but the the Proph pommel isn't cut for sound.

Take a look at the pimples for the V3 Rain and Dominic bro.

I know they're low profile.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »

Is the choke on the Catalyst male/male or male/female?  Can I swap out the emitter on the end of the choke or is removing the emitter going to leave me with a male thread (like the Archon)?

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »

Is the choke on the Catalyst male/male or male/female?  Can I swap out the emitter on the end of the choke or is removing the emitter going to leave me with a male thread (like the Archon)?

From body up the choke is, Male/Female.

The LED sitts at the top of the choke and isn't in a round Module like the on say the liberators. It's difficult to explain.

I'll try better and PM you with pics when I get back from Star Wars. Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »

From body up the choke is, Male/Female.

The LED sitts at the top of the choke and isn't in a round Module like the on say the liberators. It's difficult to explain.

I'll try better and PM you with pics when I get back from Star Wars. Grin

I think I get it - if the LED sits above the choke then that pretty much answers my question - I can put a different emitter on the end of the choke, but unless I want to mess with with the wiring (I don't), I can't remove the choke and put an emitter on the body.

Enjoy the film!!   Cheesy

.ZERO.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 03:33:50 AM »

I think I get it - if the LED sits above the choke then that pretty much answers my question - I can put a different emitter on the end of the choke, but unless I want to mess with with the wiring (I don't), I can't remove the choke and put an emitter on the body.

Enjoy the film!!   Cheesy

Were you thinking of getting a Catalyst and changing the emitter?

If you were, you can order the full saber plus the emitter and ask int he comments that they please build it to work with that emitter.

The emitters on my Dark Catalyst and Shock have this same LED setup so the emitters have focusing pieces, since the LED isn't sitting in the little mirrored module.

How's that? It's hard to explain without pictures and  my camera is dead from today.

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »

Were you thinking of getting a Catalyst and changing the emitter?

I have one on the way; it's from the raffle so I'm sure it was fully pre-assembled; I wasn't going make any special requests for what is essentially a gift.

I thought it might be fun thiugh to try a few different looks with it and order some other emitters.  I'll find out soon enough when it arrives.  Smiley

.ZERO.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »

I have one on the way; it's from the raffle so I'm sure it was fully pre-assembled; I wasn't going make any special requests for what is essentially a gift.

I thought it might be fun thiugh to try a few different looks with it and order some other emitters.  I'll find out soon enough when it arrives.  Smiley

Oh ok, good for you that's sick.

These are what i'm talking about with the "Focusing Lens". You'll see though when your saber comes. it's going to make you very happy.

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 06:46:24 PM »

These are what i'm talking about with the "Focusing Lens". You'll see though when your saber comes. it's going to make you very happy.

Oh, neat.  Pics forthcoming of course.  It didn't ship before the team went away so it'll be a bit before it arrives.

.ZERO.

nobledynamic
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:12 PM »

is the Aeon MHS compatible?  it is not on the list, i know... but just checking.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 03:52:54 PM »

is the Aeon MHS compatible?  it is not on the list, i know... but just checking.

The original Aeon is not MHS compatible.  The newer Aeon V3 is.

nobledynamic
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »

thank you for the quick response, Master Attoru.  i see now that the pommels are compatible... i am really hoping to put the War Glaive emitter on there, too... possible???

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: