Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Made My First Boots  (Read 6264 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: January 27, 2013, 11:25:35 PM »

So I just got done making my first two boot sounds and they turned out perfect. Custom made, one with classic music and one with music from in game, I think KOTOR Sith music. I sent the files off to errockk to make sure they work good and everything and if they do I told him to go ahead and upload them. =] So I did something right for you guys atleast. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 11:52:18 PM »

Oh I should tell you guys I made my Jedi boot voice sound like a Jedi character from a game and the Sith more of a deep like, mask wearing kind of voice. What I think Darth Bane might've sounded like with his mask on. I think I pulled both off pretty good. =] Let me know what you guys think when they are posted.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:39 AM »

They both worked perfectly on my saber! Cheesy I think you guys will like them. The Sith boot is the most beastly sounding one. xp All I did to the voices was change the pitch. Made the Jedi one abig more higher, kinda Starkiller-ish sounding, and the Sith one more like... The one robot guy on AOTC movie that talked to Count Dooku in that meeting. Something like that but not robotic.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 01:30:53 AM »

Darth Bane never wore a mask...
The robot Count Dooku talked too would be General Grevious....he did have a deep bass type voice that is for sure

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 01:45:29 AM »

The robot Count Dooku talked too would be General Grevious....he did have a deep bass type voice that is for sure

Darth Bane did wear a mask at one point throughout his existence.

This is a concept of Darth Bane's orbalisk armor.

But that's besides the point.  I can't wait to see the boot sounds, Zren!

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 04:08:53 AM »

the robot guy I think he was talking about was the leader of the Techno Droid Army or something like that and he did have a voice with bass
it was a little different from Greivous I not sure what his name was or if it was mentioned

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 04:47:24 AM »

Good job on starting on some of your own boot sounds Zren.  Smiley Just keep practicing making sounds and sooner or later you will be making you own full saber sound font.

@Ninja Yeah, I think you right. The T-droids in the clone wars movie/cartoon have a deep robotic voice different from grievous. Were these the droids you were talking about Zren?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-series_tactical_droid
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Super_tactical_droid

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 05:04:03 AM »

He did. Go to Wookieepedia and they've got at least two pictures of him with his mask on. He was even supposed to wear it during his cameo in the CW episode Ghosts of Mortis: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghosts_of_Mortis (go down to Behind the Scenes)

Grievous was not in AOTC. Zren was referring to Wat Tambor, Foreman of the Techno Union. He is not robotic, however - he is merely a Skakoan wearing a pressure suit Cool

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 06:12:42 AM »

No not those droids, I mean the one in the movie. The beastly looking dude. I forget what he looked like but he was talking to Dooku for a moment and then his voice translator broke for a second. xp

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 06:14:19 AM »

Oh and the boots sounded horrible through the Obsidian speaker. It was all staticy and all. How do you guys usually make the fonts nice and clear? Just leave the volume levels in the middle? Like where you change it to mono and such?

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 06:24:57 AM »

No not those droids, I mean the one in the movie. The beastly looking dude. I forget what he looked like but he was talking to Dooku for a moment and then his voice translator broke for a second. xp

Yes. That is Wat Tambor.

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 03:59:51 PM »

Oh Okay. Didn't know he had a name.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: