Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Changing Batteries question  (Read 1017 times)
Hero58
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 26, 2011, 03:28:42 AM »

Alright everyone another major question i have to ask.

I did a durability test on my ultrasaber prophecy by putting the blade against my leg and pulling both ends as hard as I can, the blade also being still intact to yay.

But major question, around near the end of the blade the colors start to dim a bit, and am trying to replace the batteries inside it for a comparement between the lighting.

Does anyone know what kind of screw i need to change the batteries? or where i need to start unscrewing at?

Or is the color fine?

Ex Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:30:19 AM »

Now I don't own a Prophecy, but all of the sabers appear to unscrew at the pommel to access the batteries. You shouldn't need a wrench or screwdriver or anything like that. Just grab the bottom of your saber, and give it a spin. Right-y tighty, lefty loose-y!

And sometimes the battery pack seems a bit tight in the hilt, but that's ok. Just give it a couple taps against the ground to loosen it up, and it should slide right out!

Liberator - Arctic Blue
[||___|___|o__|:|:|

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »

Pretty sure none of the US need any kind of tool to open the bottom pommel. So yeah, just unscrew the bottom. Sometimes it may give you a little trouble, but just need to work with it. I would suggest maybe a kitchen glove or something with good grip if you have issues there. The whole light thing being dim, well, if you havent changed the batteries yet, that that is more than likely the problem.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 05:39:55 PM »

The batteries shipped with new Ultra Sabers are cool for a quick out of the box treat, but, they should be removed as soon as possible. In my experience they're pretty gutless. Get a nice pair of quality rechargeable in there.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: