Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Launcher Available (UPDATED 11/09/2021)  (Read 333588 times)
Bearo Reikel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 09:32:52 AM »

Nope sadly not dude i have the same problem lol if you check further up you;d have seen i asked the same thing haha Tongue

Hi, I'm a newb, and I have a Mac as well.  But that's okay, I have VMWare Fusion and so I can run Windows 7 on my Mac, so no problem.  If it's really important to you, it'll cost you the price of Fusion (about $40) plus whatever a copy of Windows is going for, but you should be able to get your SoundFonts onto your lightsaber that way.

"Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter."

-- Grand Master Yoda

Darth Antricus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »

Downloaded this version of the program on my computer & it's letting me assign sounds but when I try "Write To Device", it starts then stops & my saber turns on but with the default sounds.  What's this dopey newb doing wrong?  Embarrassed

Darth Antricus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 03:58:42 AM »

Nevermind.  Figured it out!  Got Dark Star soundfonts rockin'!

Venedlor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

Shasta Venedlor

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 03:39:47 PM »

Ultra noob question here so here we go! Is the the full launcher? It reads like it is.

I am a true servant of the Light.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »

Ultra noob question here so here we go! Is the the full launcher? It reads like it is.

What you download here is the full version, but it doesn't contain the LSU editor (for making your own fonts from wav files). If you download, unzip, and install the software package from this thread, your Obsidian 3 board will be customizable.

If you do wish to create your own LSU files from wavs, you'll find the LSU editor in the Obsidian Launcher 2.x.x thread.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Venedlor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

Shasta Venedlor

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »

What you download here is the full version, but it doesn't contain the LSU editor (for making your own fonts from wav files). If you download, unzip, and install the software package from this thread, your Obsidian 3 board will be customizable.

If you do wish to create your own LSU files from wavs, you'll find the LSU editor in the Obsidian Launcher 2.x.x thread.

thanks Eerockk

I am a true servant of the Light.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »

thanks Eerockk

You're welcome. Standing by for more questions if they arise! Smiley

WARBR KAADE
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »

SO if I install my old launcher for my older sabers on one drive and the new launcher for any sabers I buy after mentioned serial number to another drive it I should be able to change all my sabers fonts right?

" Our's is not to pander to the lowest common denominator, but to raise it, so that,  in time, after the improvement of all, i will finally have some competent adversaries.......LOL

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2013, 04:10:07 PM »

SO if I install my old launcher for my older sabers on one drive and the new launcher for any sabers I buy after mentioned serial number to another drive it I should be able to change all my sabers fonts right?

I had to do this too.

Uninstall all launcher versions. Reboot. Install the v3 launcher first (no matter where). Then, install the v2 launcher on the same drive but in a different folder, or on another drive like you suggested (I do that too).

As long as you install v3 first on a clean computer (no previous launcher installs present), the v3 and v2 launchers will respond to the appropriate sabers, and both will work as expected.

Semaj Megedrev
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

So I recently got my first saber and decided it was time to play around with some of the sounds and effects. Bought the saber 2 weeks ago so I assume this is the launcher I want. Is there no read me file in this download? I can't seem to find one

The Force shall set me free!!!

Scorpion:: Blazing Red

Kresnik
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 04:40:14 AM »

Wow... that just kind a makes me sad that it is not Mac Compatible.. I guess another reason to run refit or something and look for a windows copy...

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2013, 09:43:05 AM »

So I recently got my first saber and decided it was time to play around with some of the sounds and effects. Bought the saber 2 weeks ago so I assume this is the launcher I want. Is there no read me file in this download? I can't seem to find one

"If your purchased your soundboard after February 2013 then you have a 3.x version."  So yes you want this version of the obsidian launcher.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 04:12:32 AM »

ok we have to delete the old versions so will my saved fonts be deleted?

The Dark Jedi Order.....There is no ignorance, there is knowledge with instinct.

http://www.youtube.com/user/benlosi/videos

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »

ok we have to delete the old versions so will my saved fonts be deleted?

They might if they're saved in a folder with the program. Just copy all your fonts to a temporary folder on the desktop, then after the uninstall/reinstall, copy them back, or even save them anywhere you like. When the new launcher is installed, you can browse to the files wherever they might be.

My V3 launcher is installed on C, my V2 launcher on D, and my fonts are on my E storage drive. Everything works because I installed 3 first, then 2, and my fonts are safe and sound on another drive if anything happens to either drive.

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2013, 03:39:24 AM »

ok the title saysV3.0.4 but when you click the download button it still says V3.0.3? So is there a 3.0.4 or what?

The Dark Jedi Order.....There is no ignorance, there is knowledge with instinct.

http://www.youtube.com/user/benlosi/videos

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: