Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Launcher Available (UPDATED 11/09/2021)  (Read 335023 times)
Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2014, 04:03:38 AM »

Have you tried this with windows 8.1? That's what I'm using, and I can get it to connect, but I always have to restart the computer each time when trying to connect again. Why would this matter? I have no idea.

Also, when attempting the uninstall, I've found that the easiest way is to just go back to the site and click on install. When you do that, the install wizard asks if you would like to uninstall the program (or do some other stuff). Click on uninstall, and then after that the reinstall should (in theory) work fine...

eagle69
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2014, 01:29:18 AM »

When will the down load be ready for the Mac i do not have access to a pc that i can down load stuff to and i really want to start working on my settings?

Light side points please

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2014, 07:25:32 PM »

There won't be a Mac version for the time being. Only way is using a Windows PC (or a Mac running Windows via Parallels or a similar virtual machine software) Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

eagle69
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »

thank you ill look into that Smiley

Light side points please

GoodMorningUSA
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2014, 03:13:26 PM »

Hi everybody,

Do you know which usb is necessary it for emerald driver ? usb 2.0 or 3.0 ?
Which configuration have on your computer?

bye

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2014, 03:24:31 PM »

Some of us have problems with the USB 3.0 ports, especially when plugging in the soundboard. So better use a USB 2.0 port on your PC. These are known to work well.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

GoodMorningUSA
Force Sensitive

« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2014, 05:07:55 PM »

thank you Racona Nova

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2014, 06:05:47 PM »

You're welcome Smiley

Sig by Master Nero

Sondetsu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2014, 01:21:12 PM »

I've been trying constantly to get this launcher to load up and I'm at a loss.

I'm running Win 7, the saber is brand new and I'm using the 3.1.4 launcher in this thread.

Whenever I double click the launcher, whether it's through the desktop shortcut or the actual exe file in the folder, nothing happens. I can see the Obsidian program in the processes on my task manager so I know it's loaded up in some capacity but it refuses to show. The saber itself is recognized by the pc and the drivers install just fine. That part's actually the least of my concern.

I've re-downloaded, uninstalled, re-installed. All multiple times and all both as an administrator and just normally. Still nothing. I tried it once on another computer and it actually worked the first time. Then after I closed it, the same problem occurred and it won't start up again. I'd done literally nothing to the computer in that time between.

I'm not sure what else there is I can do at this point.

Therom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Do or do not, there is no try

« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:46 AM »

I don't succeed in opening the ZIP file with 7zip.
Is this normal?

I've got an error message from 7-zip : "Can not open file '....\v3.1.4.zip' as archive"
How can I solve this issue?

Any help will be welcomed.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2014, 12:06:18 PM »

Perhaps the archive didn't fully download? You could try downloading it again, or using a different program to unzip it. I can't see why 7zip wouldn't work though.

The file I downloaded on 15 December 2013 is 31.7mb (33,301,026 bytes) if that helps.

Light side points please

Bue
Force Sensitive

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2014, 10:39:49 PM »

I am having problems with getting the default obsidian sound board back on to my saber. I can get the file to run ok, but i somehow saved a file on the saber that makes the saber have no sound.
I have tried downloading the default obsidian sound font, then extracting the file into a folder, and then putting each of the sound files under motion/impact/lockup, ect. After that I click "write sound files to device". Once it is done, the saber goes silent but still lights up.

- I downloaded version 3.1.4 and have a saber with a serial number of greater than 12120000. I watched the video for How to Use Obsidian Launcher v2.2.2 and heard that i should read the readme first, but could not find it.

It is my fault entirely for this issue, i tried to download the sith font and messed it up. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea that i am here to blame ultrasabers. I appreciate any help.

eagle69
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »

Hey im having problems saving sounds to my saber it keeps coming up with an error message is there something wrong with my sound board? or the cable that came with the saber? every thing else works on the program.

Light side points please

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2014, 11:54:45 PM »

Hey im having problems saving sounds to my saber it keeps coming up with an error message is there something wrong with my sound board? or the cable that came with the saber? every thing else works on the program.

I have found the small "write" button near the bottom errors out - I don't get why it might.
Try the one up at the top it doesn't error for me

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

eagle69
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2014, 04:32:23 AM »

I have tryed all the save bottons and nothing.

Light side points please

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: