Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: US Collections  (Read 31033 times)
JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« on: February 04, 2013, 04:56:40 AM »

I don't know if there's a thread for everyone to post pics of their saber collections, but i've seen a few of individuals posting theirs.  Please feel free to use this as a mass collections thread if there isn't one already.

Here are the Ultrasabers that belong to my wife, my son, and me.  I have them grouped by Obsidian (first 4) and Stunt (the V2s).  Consular with Malice emitter, Archon pommel, and 40" blade in Blazing Red (Kyoufu), Crimson Reaper in Arctic Blue (Sanjuro), Graflex CE with Consular pommel in Violet Amethyst, Initiate V3 LE with Graflex CE pommel in Consular Green, Aeon V2 LE in Consular Green (grab bag), customized Dominix V2 in SunRider's Destiny (grab bag), and Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue.  My wife owns the Graflex and Dominix, my son owns the Initiates.  These pics don't include my mother's stunt Graflex SE in Guardian Blue, or my brother's Obsidian Dark Liberator V3 in Consular Green.  Blade colors don't quite show up right in group photos and some of these have UE blades.  Also the AAA batteries have nothing on the Trustfire Li-Ions.

Loose parts are the Initiate V3 pommel (replaced by my wife's Graflex pommel so my 2 year old son won't poke his Obsidian speaker), Dark Violet Amethyst MLS (swaps into my Consular), Consular emitter, and Manticore emitter (swaps onto my Consular with the DVA MLS for my Light Side configuration).

I'm hoping to add a Guardian pommel for my Consular/Malice (Kyoufu) saber, and my wife and i both have our next sabers picked out whenever we get the money for them.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:01:46 AM by JapzLapeno » Logged

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:32:30 AM »

Here's mine from another post.  As per my sig with a few parts swapped/added.  My sig sabers with colour/colour are Obsidian FoC blade/flash.  Single colours (and my sole RGB) are stunts.  Dark Reaper enroute.

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 06:26:06 AM »

aaaah, you guys really forge our Sith traits with these pics: ENVY; GREED; LONGING .... AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGH

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »

To my knees as I stare at the beauty of sabers.

Padawan Emile
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

Light Side Points

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:11:33 PM »

And when I get my new saber in march ill be sure to post my collecting here. Those are some awesome lightsaber.

Lightsabers:
Phantom Initiate - CG / GB
Aeon v3 - CG
Dark Prophecy V3 - BR w/ FoC AS
 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - AB

Lightside Points.

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 05:32:12 AM »

Saint, love your Archon and Dark Initiate extentions.  Had to look twice to figure out what they were because they flow together so well.  Very nice.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »

Saint, love your Archon and Dark Initiate extentions.  Had to look twice to figure out what they were because they flow together so well.  Very nice.

Thanks JL.  While I whole heartedly agree beauty is in the eye, I think there are certainly some basic design...guidelines...that help hilt-appeal.   Smiley  I'm not a graphic artist or such, but when I let go of my feelings, I can sense whether the force flows smoothly or violently through any particular hilt.   Wink

Can't wait for my stunt (Dark) Reaper next week to add it's parts to my toy box.   Grin

Cheers!

Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:31:27 PM »

Collection update.  Bought a new Phantasm V3, and included my mother's stunt Graflex SE in GB and my brother's Dark Liberator V3 in CG.

Off.

On, taken in the same lighting conditions (ceiling fan light, camera flash on) less than a minute later, camera readjusted to the massive rise in light.

Liberator's batteries started to give out, so it's dimmer here

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 06:46:09 AM »

Your mom into Ultra Sabers?! Ubber awesome! My mom won't even buy one. xp I will have to post my collection since this is a thread for collections. That malice of yours is huge too. And I didn't know you could buy the Graflex pommel. I'll have to get me one.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 04:47:18 PM »

And I didn't know you could buy the Graflex pommel. I'll have to get me one.

I think it came from the Graflex he has. The Overlord's pommel would be very similar to the Graflex's, but mind the lack of resonance chamber on the low profile pommels. The sounds lose their depth (not volume) with the lack of resonance chamber!

This is an awesome thread to stare at on a Friday! (Waiting to bust out of work)...

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 04:11:34 AM »

I'll post my collection sometime this week. =] Lets make this a popular thread like the Grab Bag thread.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 10:51:45 PM »

NICE!!!! I really like the MHS parts boxes!

dark side points please

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 11:07:53 PM »

Amazing... that's the only way I could say it without breaking the forum rules.  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 02:15:56 AM »

Mine Thus far. These are just the ones with sound.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: