Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: US Collections  (Read 31203 times)
angelo07stang
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 12:40:57 AM »

Im new to the game here are mine

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 09:19:21 PM »

Here is my collection. As you can see its still bright out side and the blades still show up in the pictures. The Bellicose is regular Heavy Grade, Dominix and Aeon Ultra Edge Heavy Grades, and the two Libbys just regular Mid Grades. Sorry for the late post though. I meant to post some pictures a few weeks ago but couldn't find the right time to do it you know so the pictures turn out good but I think these are good pictures. So enjoy.

From left to right. Liberator, Aeon, Bellicose, Dominix, blue Liberator:

Lit up. CG Liberator, AS Aeon with Egg Yolk Yellow Lee Filter, GB Bellicose, SRD Dominix V2 LE, and GB blue Liberator:

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 11:20:02 AM »

Saint...  Holy crap on a cracker, i think i actually started to salivate.  And then the boxes of parts.  Good lord.  Nice.

My mom's into Star Wars, the original trilogy era.  Got her the Graflex cause it's so close to the original.  She's wanted a lightsaber since 1977, but never spent the money on herself to get even the Force FX ones, so we got her that for Christmas.

The Graflex pommel on the Initiate V3 is from my wife's Graflex CE which is now sporting the Consular's pommel as my Consular currently has the Archon pommel (which they do sell seperately).  Had to shuffle the pommels around a bit to keep the 2 year old from poking his speaker.

The Malice emitter is on my Consular with an Archon pommel.  Ordered a Guardian pommel to use on that configuration to give it a more barbarian feel.  It's so dang heavy, if i had a heavy grade blade in it, i'd really feel like Conan the Barbarian swinging the thing around.  Almost feel that way as it is.  Finally got the emitter to line up the way i wanted with the hilt.  Stuck an O-ring on the emitter.  If i every make a staff out of sabers with slanted emitters i'm probably going to go the same route because i HATE not having stuff line up right.  Love how they addressed that with the Reaper.

I'll have an update post here in a week or so when that pommel and my wife's Phantasm show up.

Love seeing other people's collections, all the different hilt/color combinations and all the configurations with other parts.  Some of the unique combinations of parts look amazing and go together really well.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

JP47
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 02:43:25 PM »

Here's my collection. Started in November of 2012 and can't seem to stop haha. I have a Dark Prophecy V3 in GB that's on the way and should be here next Tuesday. I have the Initiate v2, Initiate V3, the Phantom Initiate V3, and my Raven RGB. Raven doesn't have a blade on it due to a crack in the blade (funny story there and it being totally my fault). US has been the best and I don't see myself stopping, unless the wife says so.  Cheesy

Raven RGB - sound             Bellicose AB - sound
Dark Prophecy V3 GB          Aeon LE V3 GB - sound
Phantom Initiate V3  AS      Initiate V3  DVA

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 11:33:45 PM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11432.0

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 09:52:28 AM »

Nice.  The extended Shock is my favorite out of your collection.  That second LED in the middle really sets it off.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 06:48:22 AM »

Current collection.  Have them with the staffs assembled and separated.

Top to bottom (according to the last pic):
Kyoufu (Malice/Consular/Guardian), BR, Silver flash, Red AV
Crimson Reaper, DVA, Silver flash, Red AV
Guardian (raffle prize), AB, Silver flash, Blue AV
Graflex CE w/ Consular pommel, VA, Silver flash, Green AV
Dark Liberator V3, CG, Red flash, Blue AV
Dominix V2, SRD
Aeon V2 LE, CG
Graflex SE, GB
Aeon V3 LE, SY, Li-Ions
Aeon V3 LE, ST, Blue AV
Aeon V3, PO, Li-Ions
Aeon V3, PO, Obsidian, no flash, regular switch
Initiate V3 LE w/ Graflex CE pommel, CG, Silver flash, Red AV
Initiate V2, GB

parts:
MLS, AB, Silver flash
Consular emitter
Manticore emitter
Archon pommel
regular V3 solid pommel
Flush vented coupler x2
Covertec clip x1

Need to order a couple more covertec clips.  And a CG MLS because all the sabers i have in that color do not have QDs.

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 07:23:43 AM »

japz thats a bad a$$ collection there man,very sweet indeed Shocked

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 07:46:50 AM »

The Dark Liberator is my brother's and the Graflex SE is my mother's.  The Initiates are my son's.  The Graflex CE, Dominix V2, and PO Phantasm are my wife's.  Kyoufu, the Crimson Reaper, the Guardian, Aeon V2, and SY Phantasm are mine.  I would have gotten my father one, but he scoffs at any weapon that's not an actual weapon.  His loss.

Putting some of my saber pics on facebook got one of my friends interested in buying an Ultra Saber.  I'm not sure exactly, but i think he's looking at getting an Archon.

jonesy360
Knight Major

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 08:17:08 AM »

^ jl ,which is your favourite most desired saber in that most incredible armoury?

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Aeon v3,gbstunt

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »

Heres a few Pics from another post i made.

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2013, 07:13:08 PM »

Here are my sabers, in the order they were purchased from left to right

Ultra FX Anakin conversion to AS, I have a Blue/green lee filter currently going for a Sunriders Destiny look.
Ultra FX Obi-Wan conversion to CG
Guardian w Obsidian in GB
Dominix V2 in BR (Grab bag saber)
Dark Arbiter w Obsidian in BR w FOC AS
Nickel Plated Prophecy V3 w Obsidian in GB (Raffle Prize)
Archon V2.1 w Obsidian in SY w FOC AS and yellow A/V switch

And as I take these pictures I can really notice how much brighter the sabers that have the Lion setup are.  I'm pretty sure the AA batteries in my old Ultra FX sabers need to be replaced.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:24:30 PM by spidie2000 » Logged

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

jonesy360
Knight Major

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 08:14:30 AM »

so, i got my shock le rgb today, Shocked stoked with it Shocked,i also received my war glaive emitter and claws which is now in place of the stock le emitter
this is one bad a$$ saber,will post when my guardian and reaper arrive Grin

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Aeon v3,gbstunt

Ricos
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -48

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »

My lightsaber collection so far! I know there are more in my sig than in the pics right?
Bellicose and Standard Issue are on there way soon!

Ok there all not Ultrasabers...I thought i would thow in my Hasbro Signature series Darth Vader ANH in there. lol

Bellicose DVA...Obsidian
Overlord BR...Obsidian
Overlord BR
Dominix LE v3 CG
Dark Initiate v2 GB...son
Initiate LE v3 CG...nephew
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 AS...son

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 07:16:34 AM »

^ jl ,which is your favourite most desired saber in that most incredible armoury?

That's an easy question for my wife.  Her's is the first one we ever ordered, her Graflex CE in VA.  She wanted the classic Luke Skywalker saber in purple.  I researched online and decided that US seemed to have the best product for the lowest price.  I have yet to order a saber from anywhere else, and doubt i will unless someone offers something completely awesome looking within the same price range or lower (when i have permission to buy more).

For me, i have to break it into categories:

My most sought after saber was the final customization of Kyoufu, the Conan the Barbarian looking axe saber.  It started as my first saber for myself, a Consular with nickel shroud in BR.  Then it became a concept i drew up in MS Paint, i ordered the parts, added an O-ring to make the parts line up, and changed the pommel to match the barbarian look the rest of it has.

For single blade, i love my Crimson Reaper (Sark) now that i flipped the pommel claw to face away from me.

For staff i of course have to go with my Phantasm which i recently named Suzumebachi (japanese for Sparrow Bee, the Asian Giant Hornet) because of the black and yellow colors of the LE hilt, blades, and O-rings i put in it.  My wife's staff is too short for me because i've trained with polearms significantly taller than myself since i was 3, and it's not LE.

However, the Guardian will always be special to me as well because it's my first US raffle prize, and the coolest thing i've ever won, and the only thing i've ever won in a raffle style drawing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: