Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Own Blade Plugs  (Read 1388 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: February 10, 2013, 12:23:33 AM »

Hey guys. Just wondering what would be the best way to make a custom blade plug. Can I use like an old TCSS battle blade, saw some of it off to match the Bellicose blade holder length, then do whatever top I want? Also what would be a good way of putting the top on the plug? This idea just came into my head awhile ago. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:46:53 AM »

As long as the TCSS blade is the same diameter, sure.  I've heard of people using sink aerators as the top of the plug.  I'd use a strong glue to attach the top.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:01:17 AM »

You can use anything really to make a blade plug. Also if the blade your using doesn't fit sand it down with some sand paper. Heres an old post of someone using one of my suggestions for a blade plug.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2783.0

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: