Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Destroy the Death Star Design  (Read 4525 times)
navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »

The most important of the many things I make myself do is be a stay at home / homeschool Dad for my kids. This is cool for the most part for all involved because we get to have a way more varied and interesting curriculum. You won't find a lot of fencing or take downs and stuff at public school PE. For art we get to do things like... design pinball machines! Whatever works, OK? You try staying at home all day long with a five and two year old, see what you come up with! Heh.

So during art a few days ago I came up with this. Now, I've had copyrights ripped off in the past and it sucked. Probably cost me a lot of money. It's made me paranoid as hell. So, with that understanding, please, any millionaires among you who want to jack the following design and put in production, absolutely do so! It's all yours! Ha. I just want to play it.

RULES:
The object is to, well, Destroy the Death Star.
 - Hitting all the "FORCE" drops lights the kickback on the left outlane.
 - Hitting all the "FALCON" drops lights the kickback on the right outlane.
 - Lighting "R2D2" lanes increases the power and raises the "Double Front" shield post between the flippers.
 - Collect "TIE" drops to increase bonus meter.
 - Hit stand ups bordering "Exhaust Port" to light bumpers.
 - Start game features with repeated Exhaust Port shots. Relight Exhaust Port by shooting Y-Wing and X-Wing ramps.

MULTIBALL:
 - Shoot either Y-Wing or X-Wing ramp after you have collected Force, Falcon, Double Front and locked both Red 2 and Red 3 to start multi-ball.
 - Trench alley and "Ray Shielded" drop target rise out of the playfield.
 - With multi-ball active hit "Ray Shielded" target while spinner rotates at required speed.
 - With multi-ball active shoot ball down "Exhaust Port" while spinner rotates at required speed to "DESTROY THE DEATH STAR"!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:55:09 PM by navajas » Logged

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:47:37 PM »

*speechless*

o-oh....um...where do you live? I just liquidated my entire savings account into quarters. I must play! Quarterquarterquarterquarter MULTIBALL! "Red 2, I'm starting my attack run" *pinkapinkapinkapipipipipipinka*

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »

Yeah. *sigh* The voice clips would be so cool. I wonder what Stern would charge a private customer to help them work up a one of a kind pinball machine. Man, all the wrong people end up with billions of dollars. I'd so much rather have a room full of unique to the planet, kick ass, pinball machines than a big boat with a gold bath tub.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

Rintor
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:10:52 PM »

You sir are a man after my own heart. Star Wars pinball = heaven. Your pinball reminded me of this machine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeWQ9gvsoSY (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

"In half an hour I can put together a strike team of twenty soldiers, capable of succeeding at any mission, under any circumstances, anywhere in the galaxy." ― General Crix Madine

Lord Ignasia
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »

That is an amazing thing you have designed there mate. If one day I see it in an arcade, I'll know who to pat on the shoulder.

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

One Jedi One Destiny (Ultra Wing Warlord)

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »

Im liking your style!!

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red
Dark Standard Issue x2 Red, Standard Issue x2 White blades with filters.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 11:26:42 PM »

very creative good job!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: