Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix V2 or Initiate V2  (Read 3292 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 29, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »

Which of these lightsabers do you more prefer, Dominix or Initiate V2? I'm thinking of getting either one with a heavy grade blade. How long in person is the Initiate V2 lightsaber? Thanks for the info. Pics and a video will be up by next week whichever one I choose.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:52:26 PM »

i say get the dominix instead of the initiate since the only reason why you should buy the initiate is if you have really small hands, using it as a side saber like a shoto for your left hand or if you are buying it for a kid since the initiate is 8.75 inches and would be easily wielded by a youngling. the dominix  measures 12 inches most people prefer longer sabers for a nice two hand grip that is favorable for dueling
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:04:06 PM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »

Will do. I had my eye more on the Dominix V2 anyway. Or maybe I will get the Aeon since I'm a light side person.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

KingDub
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 12:13:38 AM »

well It depends. I own a dominix v2 LE and an Dark Initiate v2 LE. Sure, the LE is shorter, but its lighter and quicker. If you want somthing small and quick, go with the Initiate size. If you want the reach, get a dominix. If you wanna be super awesome and suport ULTRA, buy them both!  Grin

Dominix V2 LE : Artic blue
(_||||____o|||||_:|                                                             )

Dark Initiate : Blazing red
(_||__o|||_:|                                   

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »

well It depends. I own a dominix v2 LE and an Dark Initiate v2 LE. Sure, the LE is shorter, but its lighter and quicker. If you want somthing small and quick, go with the Initiate size. If you want the reach, get a dominix. If you wanna be super awesome and suport ULTRA, buy them both!  Grin

True, you could go with both and have a nice saber/shoto duel wield combo Wink

The Dominix is a good one, basic but very functional.  Looks great with sinister colors like red, whereas the Aeon is pretty amazing in light side colors.  My friend has a blue Aeon and it looks really good.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »

I'd say go with the Aeon if you're a light-sider!  Cheesy

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: