Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Device Configuration Failed  (Read 11118 times)
Isolim
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 10:09:41 AM »

I'm having a similar problem, but my device isn't even properly connected to the computer. When I go under "Device and Printers," Light Saber is there, but there is a failed operation. I've tried reinstalling the device several times to no avail. The Obsidian Soundboard doesn't recognize the Light Saber device, probably because there was an issue to connecting the computer.

I run Win8 and using the Scorpion 3.0 Soundboard.

DragDen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »

I had this same problem (plus always filled memory status, even if sound list is empty), but finally found solution.
This problem may occur if your system language is not English (in my case, it is Russian). So the solution is to go to Control Panel - Regional and Language Options, and change language to USA.
I think this happens because of decimal part - which may be a period or a comma.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

I'm having a similar problem, but my device isn't even properly connected to the computer. When I go under "Device and Printers," Light Saber is there, but there is a failed operation. I've tried reinstalling the device several times to no avail. The Obsidian Soundboard doesn't recognize the Light Saber device, probably because there was an issue to connecting the computer.

I run Win8 and using the Scorpion 3.0 Soundboard.
Did you have the saber turned on before connecting it the first time? If not, then this might be the reason for your prob. I also forgot to turn the saber on before connecting it (although I did it right the times before xD), and I had the same issue. Win7 told me that the USB device (didn't even name it Light Saber) might not work properly because it wasn't installed properly. Just remove it from your computer, turn it on first and connect it to your PC afterwards. This should solve your problem, if not, then it might be a Windows specific issue...maybe a missing driver file or similar.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

FinHazard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 07:10:11 PM »

I had this same problem (plus always filled memory status, even if sound list is empty), but finally found solution.
This problem may occur if your system language is not English (in my case, it is Russian). So the solution is to go to Control Panel - Regional and Language Options, and change language to USA.
I think this happens because of decimal part - which may be a period or a comma.

FYI

I live in Finland and this resolution worked for me as I changed my language from finnish to english  Cool

Old, but passionate...

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 07:32:50 PM »

Great fix and suggestions, everybody!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: