Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: SW-related Image dump (Warning: image heavy)  (Read 28671 times)
DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

No Points Pls Balance of the Je'daii

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 01:45:07 PM »

Ditto on that ahaha I just got my first saber in, so I wouldn't have a costume to go off of so you could go crazy on the badass sith style armor.

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

Tanq
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 98

Knight of Hearts

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 12:23:04 AM »

Quote from: Master Lucien Kane
Haha don't threaten me with a good time!!! I have been wanting to get a painting done for some time lol.

You capture the swtor essence very well btw, and I'm a huge old republic fan.

I wouldn't mind really, speedpaints usually take only 2 or so hours, not including trying to figure out costume designs. If I have reference photos things tend to be faster. Granted, I'm a bit out of practice.

Yeah I'm a huge Old Republic era fanboy, except quite a few of the TOR armors make me cringe...I mean, some of those pauldrons...

Ditto on that ahaha I just got my first saber in, so I wouldn't have a costume to go off of so you could go crazy on the badass sith style armor.

I dunno, there're so many styles of Sith armor...we talking big tanky kind or something more limber?

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 12:41:45 AM »

I wouldn't mind really, speedpaints usually take only 2 or so hours, not including trying to figure out costume designs. If I have reference photos things tend to be faster. Granted, I'm a bit out of practice.

Yeah I'm a huge Old Republic era fanboy, except quite a few of the TOR armors make me cringe...I mean, some of those pauldrons...

I dunno, there're so many styles of Sith armor...we talking big tanky kind or something more limber?

Lol agreed, I do not care if my shoulders can pick up the holonet. They look like satellite dishes.

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

No Points Pls Balance of the Je'daii

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 01:55:31 AM »

Hmmm...I guess Limber but interesting and intricate. haha

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

Tanq
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 98

Knight of Hearts

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 05:14:40 AM »

Looks like I missed a couple oldies while scouring through my Photobucket account:

Mass Effect-inspired N7 saber, draft 1 (dunno what happened to the later versions):

An oooooold speedpaint of Revan & Revan:

Old concept of an oval hilt lightsaber:

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 05:43:05 AM »

Dude those saber drawings are really cool

Wolfenrayne
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 25

LS points

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »

........i really REALLY need to work on my art more.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future. " sonmi-451

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 08:48:10 PM »

Point for the Jawa and Sand People Pic! SO cute that you used manga emotive symbols. ^_^

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 02:47:22 AM »

Some fanart I did on PS

Titled "Memories"

Kerplunq
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 05:18:36 PM »

This art work.... just so amazing!  I am a huge fan of the TOR era, and these pics, wow.  Truly amazing.  You have some huge talent Cheesy

I am Lord Unee, I am neither light nor dark.  The force will guide my hand.

Sabers:
Dominix v4 w/emitter windows in Fire Orange (stunt)
Standard Battle Issue Saber v3 in Violet Amethyst (stunt)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (No emitter windows) in Adegan Silver (stunt) ($75 Mystery Box)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 10:31:39 PM »

the white saber really stands out....maybe a hint to US  and expand color options (look just killer weathered too)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 08:46:20 AM »

"If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke!" - Brendan Francis

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: