Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kuroth Metro -Series 3, Issue 1- Kuroth's Revival  (Read 1047 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: February 17, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quick Note, this is the starting story for series 3. Because I am going to be really busy in the future I may not have the time to write up these stories. To the people who enjoy them I say Thank You. In this series I will clear things up about Kuroth's past and how it all became. Later on I will reveal the truth behind his father and mother. Also for you 'Lucky Ducks' I will make the stories longer and use more excitement and all that jazz in them. Please, please reply and tell me what you want other wise you will see the full extent of my madness. Thank you for reading this very quick but long Note. Now enjoy the story...'
                                      (Don't forget to give old Kuroth some Light Side Points, and Don't Forget to reply)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took a moment for his eyes to adjust but Kuroth had realized where he was. He was in intensive care at the Jedi Temple. The white walls made his head ache. Confused and disorientated he looked at the bruises on his arm. He also noticed some burn wounds from the Sith's Lightsaber. He still remembered every second after the loss of his new found friend. Kuroth was starting to wonder about the Sith Lord Darth Corruptas. His mind wondering if he had survived or if he had escaped the Jedi completely. There was a really uneasy feel in his stomach, churning in fear that he was going to die and that the killer was unstoppable. But he soon came to think maybe, just maybe he had died that night. Mace Windu walked in accompanied by a medical probe. "Kuroth I'm glad to see you alive and in top shape" He said as he sat down and looked Kuroth in the eye. "Master, what happened that night? How did you find me? Was Darth Corruptas dead?" Kuroth asked staring back into the grim faced Jedi. "We did not find you, a young clone scout did. If not for your Jedi Robes he would have assumed you were dead and left you there. His report said nothing about the Sith Lord. Also we have not found you young friend Zerrak Starlight. What happened to him?" Kuroth sat up and started to say "He, he was murdered I was too late to save him. I saw the two up on the rooftop and immediately started to climb up. I got to the top and he was killed right in front of me." Mace stood up and stood next to Kuroth's bed. He looked him directly in the eye and said "We scouted the area after the clone's report and I regret to say we did not find him." Kuroth accepted and they talked about other things.

The weeks passed and Kuroth was able to stand on two feet without help. He was regaining his strength getting ready for a long and meaningful search. It was two months since the day Mace went to visit Kuroth. He was now back at home in his apartment meditating when his communicator went buzzing. He activated it and a dark shady voice came on and said "You foolish boy, no-one can ever defeat me. I am the reason so many of your Jedi are dying." Kuroth was utterly speechless as he listened to the sinister voice of Darth Corruptas. "Know this child, I will find you and get my revenge. The darkest night will be here very soon." The buzzer rang to indicate the conversation was over between the two. Covered in sweat Kuroth gathers his things realizing he didn't have his Lightsaber. He went over to the Temple to tell them about the call when on his way a man in dark robes approached him. "Here, this is for you" The man vanished in an instant. Kuroth -being busy- put it in his backpack and and kept on.

He arrived at the temple and the sounds hit him like they were being amplified. Kuroth adjusted and went inside to the Jedi Council Chambers. "Masters I have an urgent message, Darth Corruptas is alive he sent me a message on this communicator. Can we track it?" The rooms atmosphere changed as Master Yoda said "Dig deeper into the message we will, find out where it came from we must" Kuroth bowed and handed it over. "Also I am without a Lightsaber and need one for my next mission" The Jedi all looked at him until one reluctantly asked "What mission?" Kuroth looked over and replied "Master Windu asked I put and end to the dark Sith and finish what I started." They agreed and he left.

Back at his home Kuroth was admiring his new saber that had come. He remembered about the letter given to him by the man. He pulled it out looking at the seal on the back it looked like to backwards Zs. He pealed it open and read.
===To my dearest friend Kuroth, know that I am well and truly alive. I was relieved to hear the same about you. I will come and visit when the time is right. Please inform the Jedi Temple. I must be brief but I will send you these letters to keep you updated on what I am doing, I have to stop now. Farewell for now.===
Overwhelmed with happiness Kuroth smiled and for the first time in Two months was relieved. At that moment his Communicator had turned on and he heard. "I am watching you Kuroth, don't move" The voice was ulike that of Darth Corruptas. Kuroth obeyed and froze in terror...

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 06:50:09 AM »

You and the cliff hangers man!!!  Grin Always good. I say let your mad man mind go and see where it takes you. We haven't been disappointed so far.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: