Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Good Place for Newb Questions?  (Read 2429 times)
Killer Carton
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« on: February 20, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »

Just joined and was wondering where is the best place to ask really newb questions?

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:41:42 PM »

I guess the Questions section, although members will be happy to answer them anywhere. Also, welcome!

The Imperial Guardian
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

Pls, respect the dark side & give me dark side pnt

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 07:40:29 PM »

Yeah i agree with u sandtracker, the veterans have really been helpful 2 me, although i am not really a newb anymore. Welcome Kiler Carton! i am glad that we have a new person signing on. that means tht u can choose 2 b light or dark side. U r talking 2 on of the sith right now. Grin

"Fear leads to anger.
   Anger leads to hate.
   Hatred leads to power.
   Power leads to victory.
   Let your anger flow through you.
   Your hate will make you strong.
   True power is only achieved through testing the limits of one's anger, passing through unscathed..."
-Tenets of Sith

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 05:06:34 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

As to your question, anywhere you see a subject that interests you...ask away  Smiley

If you have random noob questions, ask here and I am sure someone will answer directly or steer you the right way.

Light side points please Smiley

DEAD MAN
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 09:36:44 PM »

hi new here i know this is pretty strange but was wondering if anyone has made a copy of the hasbro force unleashed saber sound font, I would make one myself but dont have that good of recording equipment and dont want to tear apart my old saber to do it. here is a pic link of the one im talking about, it wasnt very popular but has beutiful sound.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS764US764&biw=1920&bih=1001&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=tqFlXYHCKcyUsgWu_6HQDw&q=hasbro+star+wars+force+unleashed+saber&oq=hasbro+star+wars+force+unleashed+saber&gs_l=img.3...3251.4930..5724...0.0..0.82.375.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.Y8Ojoz9WxkU&ved=0ahUKEwiB9ba2gKTkAhVMiqwKHa5_CPoQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=lUvTQaRv2VQ6MM:

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »

not sure why you would want a hasboro sound font when you can make any you desire

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 10:00:17 PM »

not sure why you would want a hasboro sound font when you can make any you desire
I think the issue is that the sound font is attractive, and OP thinks it would be nice to have this ported to (or recreated as) a US-compatible sound font.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 10:06:41 PM »

ok, sure someone that has that saber can make it

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 10:42:12 PM »

ok, sure someone that has that saber can make it

This question would be more appropriate in the Sound Fonts forum as a new post, I think.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 02:40:46 PM »

Yeah i agree with u sandtracker, the veterans have really been helpful 2 me, although i am not really a newb anymore. Welcome Kiler Carton! i am glad that we have a new person signing on. that means tht u can choose 2 b light or dark side. U r talking 2 on of the sith right now. Grin

I also agree, there are some very keen and logical people throughout this sector of US..  helping to build one-another up and construct the community board;  There is deep knowledge at you access laser-speed when you are otherwise stumped.. you'll find yourself making new friends and allies who have taken you far out of the reaches of you capabilities.

Sometimes you might get overwhelmed with the amount of topics and sections and the vastness of the entire site, and also feeling like you havent gotten any responses..
Just remember, your comrades are there in spirit and force, and they are def. thinking about you.

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 02:40:34 AM »

hi new here i know this is pretty strange but was wondering if anyone has made a copy of the hasbro force unleashed saber sound font, I would make one myself but dont have that good of recording equipment and dont want to tear apart my old saber to do it. here is a pic link of the one im talking about, it wasnt very popular but has beutiful sound.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS764US764&biw=1920&bih=1001&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=tqFlXYHCKcyUsgWu_6HQDw&q=hasbro+star+wars+force+unleashed+saber&oq=hasbro+star+wars+force+unleashed+saber&gs_l=img.3...3251.4930..5724...0.0..0.82.375.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.Y8Ojoz9WxkU&ved=0ahUKEwiB9ba2gKTkAhVMiqwKHa5_CPoQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=lUvTQaRv2VQ6MM:

I wonder if they are recorded from the actual in the film series.  use the microphone on your PC to record from a blu ray disc, then you could change around the equalizer in Windows.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 12:12:59 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 10:15:23 PM »

Hey, welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DEAD MAN
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 01:05:39 AM »

Thank you, glad to meet you all, and ya I just had bought this saber very cheap, thought it sounded much better than the new toy crap and now I think I found a way to record my worship leader has his own recording equipment he's letting me use so if it's successful I'll post it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: