Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Guardian Review  (Read 6615 times)
rexile
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 16

« on: February 21, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »

Hye guys, I just got my first Ultrasabers and i have to say i am extremely happy about it, I bought The Guardian with sound, consular green with silver flash on clash, first of i want to comment on their super fast delivery, it only took them 5 days to send it all the way to Malaysia, when I  opened the box and took out my saber, i was at awe, the craftmenship is superb and very detail, the size is just nice for a two handed saber and the balance was spot on. The saber's weight is not actually that heavy like what i've heard from the other guardian's owner, if i would compare it... it would be almost around the same weight as anakin's episode 3 by master replica, and it is easy to weild and twirl as well

When i fire up the saber, my ear was treated to a very lovely sound by the obsidian soundboard, gave me quite the goosebump, the saber is bright and the sound is spot on when you swing and clash the saber, and to top it off you can customize your saber using the obsidian launcher,the FOC is also a great feature. All in all, It's a great saber and worth every single penny i spent on it.

Here are some pics of the saber n me derping around with it ( If it doesn't turn out, could someone please help me~) Thanks guys  Grin

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 06:00:15 PM »

A beautiful saber in a beautiful color! Point for this and congrats to you on your fine choice!  Cheesy

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Doxyc
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 06:03:04 PM »

Wow, It looks very good in green. Congrats on your first saber! Point!

Don't be afraid of the light, Darkness is not born out of Darkness.
-Dominix V3 LE: Dark Violet Amethyst, w/ Blue Illuminated AV.
-Dominix V2: Guardian Blue.
-Dominix V2: RGB.
-Aeon V2: Sunrider's Destiny.
Dark points would be very much so appreciated.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »

I really dig it in green, seeing out of the norm colors on iconic sabers is rad.

Makes me think, "What if Obi died and Qui=Gon lost his saber and used Obi's?"

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

rexile
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 06:18:09 PM »

It's was really hard choosing the colour, i was contemplating to go cannon or my own choice,  but then i decided to go non cannon since it's my first saber from US, i want it to have some connection to me  Smiley

rexile
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »

I really dig it in green, seeing out of the norm colors on iconic sabers is rad.

Makes me think, "What if Obi died and Qui=Gon lost his saber and used Obi's?"

I sometimes thought about that too, but then we won't have to brother's relationship between Anakin and Obi Wan, and the struggle of Obi Wan to train a head strong apprentice, which is the part i love the most about the prequel.

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:10:48 AM »

Very beuatiful!  I never tire of looking at Guardian reviews and pics as well.  Gotta love that Ultraedge blade --- makes the colour really stand out.   That is an UE blade yes?  Looks like it to me...

rexile
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 07:22:49 AM »

Very beuatiful!  I never tire of looking at Guardian reviews and pics as well.  Gotta love that Ultraedge blade --- makes the colour really stand out.   That is an UE blade yes?  Looks like it to me...

Yes it is,  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 08:51:59 AM »

Way nice. Though Obi-wan did use a green saber for awhile from whaty I've been hearing so maybe that's what gave you the idea? Either way the Guardian looks awesome in green.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

rexile
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »

Way nice. Though Obi-wan did use a green saber for awhile from whaty I've been hearing so maybe that's what gave you the idea? Either way the Guardian looks awesome in green.

He uses the green saber only for awhile when Darth Maul kick his down a big hole, but i just got it in green because that's my favorate saber colour  Grin

Dizzy Darth Vizzy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

Fear The Dizzy Side Of The Force...

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 03:04:57 AM »

Hye guys, I just got my first Ultrasabers and i have to say i am extremely happy about it, I bought The Guardian with sound, consular green with silver flash on clash, first of i want to comment on their super fast delivery, it only took them 5 days to send it all the way to Malaysia, when I  opened the box and took out my saber, i was at awe, the craftmenship is superb and very detail, the size is just nice for a two handed saber and the balance was spot on. The saber's weight is not actually that heavy like what i've heard from the other guardian's owner, if i would compare it... it would be almost around the same weight as anakin's episode 3 by master replica, and it is easy to weild and twirl as well

When i fire up the saber, my ear was treated to a very lovely sound by the obsidian soundboard, gave me quite the goosebump, the saber is bright and the sound is spot on when you swing and clash the saber, and to top it off you can customize your saber using the obsidian launcher,the FOC is also a great feature. All in all, It's a great saber and worth every single penny i spent on it.

Here are some pics of the saber n me derping around with it ( If it doesn't turn out, could someone please help me~) Thanks guys  Grin

Shocked

This is the EXACT same saber I will be ordering shortly.  The green is PHENOMINAL and better looking than I could have possibly imagined.  Thank you very much for the pics, they are beautiful. 

A Force-point for you! 

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 06:08:58 AM »

I love hearing from new Guardian owners! I just got mine, too, and your review really rings true. It was a really cool idea to get it in green! Nicely done - it clicks. I went a different way than the default on mine, too - dark violet amethyst - and like has been said, I like the look of a canon saber with a non-canon color that fits it well, indeed really enhancing the hilt itself. You should post some pictures in this thread, too, called the "Green Assembly":

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15060.0

Point for the new Guardian in gorgeous GREEN!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 07:48:38 AM »

I am seriously surprised at how good this saber looks in CG. I am more of a movie color for movie hilts kind of guy, but there is no denying it, that saber is gorgeous in Consular Green.

Point for showing me something unexpected.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 02:02:42 PM »

Point to you for making me want one of these even more. Thanks for the pictures Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 04:49:52 PM »

I am seriously surprised at how good this saber looks in CG. I am more of a movie color for movie hilts kind of guy, but there is no denying it, that saber is gorgeous in Consular Green.

Point for showing me something unexpected.

You put that perfectly, TR. That CG with that hilt really imbues the name "Guardian" even more. It's the kind of saber that I could imagine being used Jedi entrusted to protect royalty. Again, nice choice, and another point for a clever union of color and form.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: