Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kuroth Metro -Series 3, Issue 4- The End Of Kuroth Metro?  (Read 1389 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: February 22, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »

Tumbling down to the planets center, Kuroth Metro was frightened but not of death. He was scared for his fellow companion Zerrak Starlight. Thoughts in his head were spinning out of control.The only thing keeping him calm was The Force. Kuroth had learned that he could land a ship that was on fire. This was different he thought. The ship was about to crash. Evasive actions caused him to land the plane in the middle of the most crime filled part of Coruscant. Kuroth jumped out of the Cruiser and was held hostage by a figure in dark robes. He immediately realised the figure was the same Sith that had followed him all the way out here. "Well, well. What do we have here?" Asked the Sith Rhetorically "It appears that you survived. No matter. I will deal with your insolence soon" He said walking over to him. "Give me your Lightsaber Jedi" Demanded the Dark Lord. Kuroth wasn't thinking straight so he activated it and turned. The Sith was wearing a Black Mask, It had only two notable features, The darkness of the mask and the eye holes that were lit up by the Sith. "You want to know who I am don't you Kuroth. The thing is I am Forgotten by most." The Sith started to taunt him. "Do you know what happened to your parents?" He asked again in a rhetorical manor. "I killed them like the Jedi pigs they were." Kuroth charged at him, his eyes lit up in anger and rage. "Good Kuroth, get angry" Said the Sith before charging at Kuroth.

The Sith struck his saber with all his might thus causing Kuroth to fall to the ground. He slowly walked over to him and picked up his Lightsaber. "You really are like your parents, So willing to die" Kuroth let the force flow though his arms and propelled an invisible shock wave that caused the Sith to fly back and smash into the solid stone wall. Kuroth regained his strength and walked to the Sith. He took back his Lightsaber and activated it. He raised it in the air but before he could get a chance to rip it down onto the Sith he was stopped by his friend Zerrak Starlight. It took a second for Kuroth to realise what he was about to do. When images of his parents getting murdered flooded his mind. He used the same shock to push Zerrak away from him. His body flew into the ship as it collapsed on top of him. Kuroth proceeded to attack the Sith. His arm raised high as he slashed the Sith in half. a wincing pain came from the Sith as his top half fell to the ground.

Kuroth leaned over him and pulled the mask off. It was the forgotten one, Darth Corruptas. Kuroth stood back unaware of the Jedi behind him who was ready to fight. "Kuroth, I don't want to do this but you give me no choice. I am placing you under arrest." Kuroth turned when Zerrak noticed a difference in his eyes. Glowing, bright yellow as if he had been possessed. Kuroth was in a different line of thought this time. "Zerrak you must join me, don't you realize the only justice is in us. Only we can restore peace to the universe." Zerrak was really confused at Kuroth's behavior. Quite normally he would speak of peace as in the likeness of the Jedi but now he was speaking only of himself. "Kuroth, let go of the anger you aren't evil. Please stop this nonsense now" Said Zerrak as Kuroth fled. Zerrak hopped onto a near by speeder and followed him.

Kuroth in his crazed state ran to the top of a building. Zerrak followed him and activated his Glowing Green Lightsaber. Kuroth turned and activated his. "So this is how you want things to be, so be it" Kuroth said charging at his best friend. The two were engaged in an epic battle. each dodging and attacking equally. Kuroth could feel the weakness in Zerrak from his wounds as he charged one more time. this time he tackled Zerrak. The both flew off the roof and fell onto someone's cruiser. "Your dead to me" Shouted Kuroth. Zerrak blasted Kuroth off the cruiser using the force. The Dark Jedi fell until he hit another cruiser, this one was closer to the ground. Zerrak jumped down, covering his wounds when he noticed Kuroth was gone.

Zerrak was home meditating when he felt the presence of Kuroth near by. He put on his warriors robes and headed out. He was in more a mental and physical state to fight Kuroth now. it had been a few months since the battle and a lot had changed. He had been granted Jedi Master and with that was given a young apprentice. Young T'ang Kahn, a noble Human who was willing to sacrifice anything for the good of the Jedi. Zerrak grabbed his Saber and ordered his apprentice to follow, but with caution. "Kuroth was an old friend of mine, I wish not harm him in any way. But until he returns to the light he is an enemy." Kahn listened and took to heart what his master was saying to him.

Down in the murky depths of the underground tunnels Zerrak and Kahn wondered. There was enough light down to see but not enough to see everything. The force guided the two into a lit up cabin. There were sets of robes hanging up on a rack above the ankle deep water. Zerrak turned and saw what looked like a bed. "This must be where he has been hiding, what do you think we should do young Padawan?" He asked trying to test the answer of his pupil. "I think we should go back to th..." He was cut of there as his body lifted off the ground. He was holding his throat as if he were being choked by someone. When suddenly he was thrown into one of the walls. Zerrak activated his saber and shouted "Kuroth leave him alone, he is just a child." Kuroth emerged from one of the four entrances and said "If you so wish I let him go I will" He walked back and opened a gate. Kuroth threw the young Padawan down the gate where the screams were soon cut off. Zerrak fell to his knees as he noticed that Kahn's life force was gone.

He stood up and held out his humming blade towards Kuroth's throat. The Dark Jedi responded by smacking it away with his own saber. The two exchanged glares when Kuroth struck. Zerrak was frightened but he dismissed it and blocked the attack. Kuroth slashed Zerrak's legs off at the knees. He fell to the floor when Kuroth started to walk over. Zerrak pulled out his saber and with the last of his strength stabbed Kuroth in the stomach. Kuroth stumbled back and sat on the gate where he had killed the Padawan. His eyes changed back to a Light Blue as he said "Zerrak, I am sorry. I can never return to the Jedi now, not after this." Zerrak looked at him as he was starting to die. Kuroth was now leaning against the side of the gate. Zerrak looked up from his fatal state and said "They will forgive you, but you will go to Jail" He realised the Jedi was thinking as he threw his Saber a second time trying to knock him down into the deep pit. "What happened to forgiveness?" Asked Kuroth as he caught the saber by the handle. Kuroth held the saber out and decapitated his only friend. With a last breath he pushed himself off and into the deep, dark pit.

Kuroth Metro and the other's bodies were found about a week later by some maintenance crew. A funeral was held in the Honor of the Jedi that once was, the Jedi who risked his life for his master and the Jedi who had given his life to save his friend's. Kuroth had lived a short but hard life. He had been an orphan and was only loved by one, than the master who loved him was murdered. Kuroth saw hope in the young Sith Zerrak Starlight. The two became friends all the way until the very end. This was the life of a legend. Kuroth Metro.

=============================================================================================================Hey guys, I hoped you enjoyed the last ever story of the Kuroth Metro saga. Though this is the end of an era, A new story will arise. Keep your eyes out and as always Reply and leave a Lightside point. Thank you so much for reading this, I remember when I was to afraid to publish to the web in fear that it would be hated by everyone, so thank you so much guys. Cheers KM
=============================================================================================================

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 05:13:21 PM »

Very good, Kuroth! Sad to see it end in tragedy like that, but that's life in the big city sometimes. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you let us know when your future works are available to read! Thank you!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »

I promise there will be something nice in the future.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: