Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars the Clone Wars Cartoon  (Read 20016 times)
Wolfen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »

Check thi sout

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/20/liam-neeson-star-wars-clone-wars-exclusive/

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »

Sweet, that episode is gonna be gooooooood!

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 08:55:58 PM »

Intriguing...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

I'm a huge fan of the later part of this series, and even the first season had some real gems, but they've been consistently finding their voice and market niche with every preceding episode, shaving off stupid crap like Jar Jar's appearances, and I think in season 2 the story and characterization of this series began to eclipse the prequel movies (not too difficult, but a considerable accomplishment for a Star Wars cartoon). I'm eagerly looking forward to season 3 and Qui Gon's return.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 10:33:45 AM »

I am going to burst out in tears right now Cry Just watched episode 14 of the third season and it appears Savage Oppress is Darth Mauls brother and that Maul lives in exile in the Outer Rim. I am going to cry i can't believe lucasarts. They are giving the middle finger to everything we love and know.

I will personally bash some lucasarts employees brain in with my sabers if they are going to make Ahsoka the new Starkiller with the darkside thingy comming up.

I don't like where they are going with the series. I could have accepted the fact that a random Zabrak wields a staff but i simply can't stand it that they said it is in fact Mauls brother.

Lucasarts, i am dissapoint http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/5806/original/Advice-Yoda-Gives-Son-i-am-disapoint.jpg

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »

^^That's EXACTLY how I feel man. In fact the Savage Oppress trilogy never happened, as I've already purged it from my memory.

(Sig by me!)

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »

I am not judging the series entirely yet. The first season had some hit and miss stuff, the second season was a lot better, and this season seems to be getting better. I know they arent exactly keeping things accurate to everything, but with so many different stories and ideas out there, how can you please everyone? It is interesting, and I can see what they are trying to do with Ahsoka, but I dont think they are going to try the Starkiller thing with her. The second saber did seem a little much though. They have to kill her off, and the fact that you know what happens to most of the main characters does kind of kill the suspense, but who knows, mayber there is still stuff we havent seen that we might like. Like Qui-Gon coming back for two episodes, that is kind of cool, I mean, I liked the character and we didnt get enough of him I think. The Savage thing, well, I dont know yet. Who knows if it is really Maul and who knows if that is really Maul in that area that he is going. Could be a trick, could be an idea, could be a spirit, who knows. Im not going to judge it yet, but I do admit that it has been interesting and I do enjoy watching the episodes.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2011, 08:03:32 AM »

I also enjoyed the series so far and the bounty hunter saga was amazing. I hope Maul appears as a holocron or sith spirit like Qui-Gon appears to his former apprentice.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Anakin UltraFX stunt

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »

As I understand it, Darth Maul is still alive, there are comics of him and mentions that he's fought Vader and an older Obi Wan, and had his legs replaced with robo legs. Ridiculous? Sure, but I can forgive Clone Wars for using what Lucas has given them to good effect. The series is still FAR better written, acted, and more endearing then episode 1 or 2 could ever be, and thats an achievement.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Wolfen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »

As I understand it, Darth Maul is still alive, there are comics of him and mentions that he's fought Vader and an older Obi Wan, and had his legs replaced with robo legs. Ridiculous? Sure, but I can forgive Clone Wars for using what Lucas has given them to good effect. The series is still FAR better written, acted, and more endearing then episode 1 or 2 could ever be, and thats an achievement.

Those stories about Maul are not considered canon, they fall under the "Infinities" timelines.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Onli-Won Kanomi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

Jedi Knight Of Faith

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »

At the end of the 5th season, 'Dark Ahsoka' [will youngsters get that ref?] in a jealous rage will detonate a Thought Bomb in the Jedi Temple killing herself, Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus, Ventress, Grandmaster Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, the 'reborn' Darth Maul and Qui Gon Jinn and all the Jedi on Coruscant when she discovers her One True Love [and father of their illicit 'love child'] Anakin 'Sky Guy' is already married...

...and then PAdMe will wake up, Ani will step out of the shower in her apartment, and she will realize "It Was All Just A Dream" tm.

Wink Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 05:37:31 PM by Onli-Won Kanomi » Logged

plain Stunt [Guardian Blue]
gold Minilord [Adegan Silver]
purple Minilord [Fire Orange]
Initiate v1 DIY [Fire Orange]
Wraith v1 [Fire Orange]
Wraith LE [Sunrider's Destiny]
Dark Apprentice [Blazing Red]
The Overlord [SRD]
Liberator v2 [Violet Amethyst]
Shock LE DIY [under construction]

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »

i did like the force planet thingy they pulled off last week. Hope that tomorrows episode will clear some things regarding maul.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Anakin UltraFX stunt

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »

i did like the force planet thingy they pulled off last week. Hope that tomorrows episode will clear some things regarding maul.

I liked that as well. It was different from your usual Star Wars story, and I think they're doing a wonderful job with it. Sadly it doesn't appear we will get anything regarding Maul this week. They'll be continuing the "Force Planet" story line and Ahsoka turns to the darkside and duels Anakin and Obi-Wan. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

(Sig by me!)

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2011, 09:06:32 PM »

that is like friggin' better  Shocked
to bad i have to work Friday night and Saturday. My girlfriend celebrates her birthday for her (and, thank the Force, some of mine) friends and will stay there until somewhere near the evening. Will be Sunday night or Monday morning before i can see it  Cry

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Anakin UltraFX stunt

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 02:38:43 AM »

Yeah, that episode was pretty great. They havent had a good explanation of Anakin being the chosen one or not. I mean, there were things said about how Luke ended up the chosen one from Vader's choices, but then again the Star Wars universe continues. So, I like that idea that Anakin still had the choice of it. Really interested to see what happens to Ahsoka. And really great to see a yellow saber finally. Not to mention Shmi, Qui-Gon, Son(Starkiller), and Daughter(Maris Brood) having their voices in it. The whole universe spinning though, wasnt that a deleted idea from one of the first Empire Strikes Back script?

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: