Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ‘Iron Man 3′ Trailer: Tony Stark’s Iron Legion vs The Mandarin  (Read 2305 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« on: March 05, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtUjUZfxFnE

The new Iron Man 3 trailer reveals much more of the storyline behind Tony Stark’s latest adventure - much of which we’ve already dug up in our posts on the Iron Man 3 armor guide and Iron Legion poster breakdown.

Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is in a bit of a funk following his near-death experience in space at the climax of The Avengers – and despite new technologies that let him control his armor remotely by command, he’s still not ready for the assault by The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley), a nefarious terrorist leader whose Machevellian schemes trace back to Tony’s initial near-death ordeal, as seen in Iron Man.

As viewed above, there is a going to be some major action in this threequel film – and seemingly a much better (and epic) story arc than we got in the lukewarm Iron Man 2. For fans who were not that impressed by the Iron Man 3 teaser trailer: the sight of Tony and Rhodey (Don Cheadle) summoning that Iron Man army – including the unofficial Hulk Buster design(!) – is probably going to be a better motivator to get you in the theater seats, no?

Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black based off of his and Drew Pearce’s screenplay, and stars Robert Downey Jr., Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle, Gwyneth Paltrow, Guy Pearce, Jon Favreau, Rebecca Hall, William Sadler, James Badge Dale and the voice of Paul Bettany.

Source: http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-trailer-2/

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »

Thanks for the upload, though i am not a big fan of Iron Man. I don't find him to be that special

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 11:56:38 PM »

Didn't reveal much... a lot of explosions and suits, but that was a given.

no

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 03:51:28 PM »

I guess I'm the opposite of you, Darth Tratus.  lol.  Iron Man is easily my favorite character of the Avengers.  I think it's the Howard Hughes ish persona.  Really quirky and smart.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the new film, but I'm a little hesitant to get really excited.  There's a lot of story issues I can see being a problem if not handled well. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 07:11:39 AM »

cant wait. Cant wait! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man this looks sooooo friggin awesome! I am a huge fan of Iron Man in general, so yeah only just a little stoked for this one...

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »

I am hyper excited about this movie. Nero and I are hoping to see it together.

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 10:15:12 AM »

Saw this earlier today.  i haven't been keeping up with the buzz, mostly because the trailers usually tell me (more than) what i need to know.

But the suits.  Oh the many, many suits.  Holy crap.  I was already going to see this, i was already looking forward to it.  Why did you have to push the "why isn't this out right effing NOW" button?

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: