Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Luke ROTJ Font Anyone?  (Read 9583 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 18, 2013, 09:40:51 PM »

So I found a good video for this font to be made. I think it would be a cool font. Just centered on Luke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_j3s5xj8I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_j3s5xj8I</a>

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Noble
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 11:47:27 PM »

I agree; that's exactly what I've been looking for. It would go great with my CG Archon v2.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:20 AM »

I can see there is like atleast 2 powerons and 1 poweroff to work with. The hum sounds good too. I'm still not great at making fonts so that's why I posted this. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »

Luke's poweron is used in a number of fonts, the Obsidian springing to mind first and foremost.  His hum is a bit higher than the Obsidian, but you could probably experiment with mixing and matching to achieve that.

I think there are a few Luke ROTJ fonts out there... but they're not configured for the Obsidian.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:44:13 AM »

Then git er done. xp We need a Luke ROTJ based font to go with the ESB font. That's what I was getting at. yeah I like the default Obsidian font but eh. Plus I still don't know how to work with Audacity with this kind of stuff.  I know there are tutorials on here but I just can't seem to get it right and I don't want to mess anything up and make Luke look like a weirdo. Lol. So I'll let you guys handle it.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:09:22 PM »

Then git er done. xp We need a Luke ROTJ based font to go with the ESB font. That's what I was getting at. yeah I like the default Obsidian font but eh. Plus I still don't know how to work with Audacity with this kind of stuff.  I know there are tutorials on here but I just can't seem to get it right and I don't want to mess anything up and make Luke look like a weirdo. Lol. So I'll let you guys handle it.

It's always a challenge to get sounds out of movie clips like that. There's always the background musical score and other sfx to worry about. There's got to be another way here. I have many ideas, but not enough time to scratch my own arse head these days. I agree - a good n loud Luke ROTJ must be made! 

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 06:06:45 PM »

I have a feeling Vane might do it whenever he gets back.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »

Or maybe I have something up my sleeve... Grin

We will see. I've been very busy here on my end, but we'll see if I can't pump out a few more fonts.  Wink

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 09:17:47 PM »

Or maybe I have something up my sleeve... Grin

We will see. I've been very busy here on my end, but we'll see if I can't pump out a few more fonts.  Wink

NJ! We're saved! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you man. I've been busy too, but the schedule is opening up a little here!

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 09:27:26 PM »

Man, you guys make it seem so dark and desolate here in the Obsidian Order. I guess I was the glue that held together everything.  Cheesy

Either way, like I said, it's very busy on my end, so I'll see what I can do for you guys. Definitely need to get that Spaceballs font out. That one's long overdue.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 09:51:35 PM »

Man, you guys make it seem so dark and desolate here in the Obsidian Order. I guess I was the glue that held together everything.  Cheesy

Either way, like I said, it's very busy on my end, so I'll see what I can do for you guys. Definitely need to get that Spaceballs font out. That one's long overdue.

You are 100% a vital ingredient in said glue that binds us!  Grin

Take your time, man. We'll be here for sure!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »

I'll try to help out too. I'll try to find good quality videos for you guys to work with and all. This part of the area has been dead for awhile though. We also need our own version of a classic Ben Kenobi font. xp It'll be dedicated to my mom because she saw THE classics back in the 70's. Lol. She will notice Ben Kenobi's sounds right away.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 10:00:01 PM »

Me and Eerockk are in the talks for some new fonts for you guys but no details. One of them might be released tonight or over the weekend so keep an eye/ear out. ;o We already got the fonts figured out but we want to surprise you guys. =]

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »

Me and Eerockk are in the talks for some new fonts for you guys but no details. One of them might be released tonight or over the weekend so keep an eye/ear out. ;o We already got the fonts figured out but we want to surprise you guys. =]

If I get lucky and mix things properly, I might finish this eve. Clashes and lockups... those will be the death of me.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »

They always seem to be. Lol.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: